Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Default Re: TRADE! Kings trade Omri Casspi, pick to Cavaliers for JJ Hickson

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
    What's Sac's depth chart looking like right now?
    Evans/Fredette
    Thornton/Garcia
    Salmons/Donte Greene
    Hickson/Thompson
    Cousins

Thats my guess.

OK I'm not here to get into the weekly LeBron bs, just wanted to comment on this now that it is official. This is probably the first deal we have made I did not like in several years. I just do not see the reasoning and Sac def got the better deal, good job by them. Hopefully Casspi can work out for us at the 3, Eyenga and Harangody can play with him with Jamison, Tristan and Samules running the 4. Nothing to kick myself over or be "butt hurt" over like Heat fans would say but don't like the deal.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by TylerOO
    Maybe in your guys opinion. But that RedBlack guy is acting like he is on a high horse cause he post here 24/7
    Ok that's fine if you think that, all I care about is his point he made and I agree with it. He's right. And really, is it that hard to see that it was mutually beneficial for Cavs and Bron to split up? He wasnt gonna win a title, and he was detrimental to the Cavs as they were detrimental to him in that manner.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    no team is ever winning a ring with Lebron as a primary option. Ask Miami
    You mean the team that won the Eastern Conference Finals and came within 2 wins of winning a ring? Ok, I'l ask Miami. Because they are returning their core and will look to add on with what they have to be better next season.

I'll wait for Lebron to win a ring as the primary option and you'll wait for Clevland to get to the NBA Finals (just make an appearance). Guess who'll be waiting longer? And guess who'll make bogus excuses when a certain someone wins the ring by saying "He wasnt the primary option imo".

I am your soldier!

Evans/Fredette
    Thornton/Garcia
    Salmons/Donte Greene
    Hickson/Thompson
    Cousins

Thats my guess.
    Hmm that's not too bad. They should pick up a big though since I'm not sure how well Cousins would play at C for the whole year.

I liked the team last year and kept tabs because of Cousins, but now they have Salmons too... Plus all of these young guys, so it'll be interesting.

Evans/Fredette
    Thornton/Garcia
    Salmons/Donte Greene
    Hickson/Thompson
    Cousins

Thats my guess.
    Thornton resigned or is that your guess?

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    I didnt even know he was a free agent lol. If he doesnt resign, I wouldnt be surprised if they moved Tyreke to the 2. Or maybe they will just start Garcia.

they already said they will move tyreke to the 2 or 3. jimmer will start at PG.

Jimmer
    Salmons
    Tyreke
    Hickson
    Cousins

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Do you honestly expect anyone to read all of that drivel? I mean, it would be one thing if it was written by a poster that was -- you know -- worth a sh!t... But, you have to know your place and post accordingly.

That is a bunch of wasted keystrokes.
    Gotta love the rebuttal. What determines a poster being "worth a shit"? Just curious. Is it because I think it's hilarious how Cleveland fans act towards LeBron? How does one know his place on a messageboard?.

Either struck a nerve witch is very possible because well it's about LeBron or you take ISH and your opinion pretty serious

Decent playground baller LaysUpBricks's Avatar

He's likely to be resigned, because everybody loves him here and we have enough cap space to sign him to a nice contract.

And the Kings still plan on adding another big man through free agency.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ctown4eva
    We weren't going anywhere with him.
    That makes no sense. You had two 60 win seasons, playoff success, finals app. Some people act like Cleveland didn't have talent around him .. witch I think is bullshit. They had a good team around him, nothing spectacular tho. Nothing surrounded him that locked him into the success that the Cavs had.

I'm not saying don't look at the positives and be optimistic. Not saying don't rag on him for being the douche that he is. Saying ridiculous things like we weren't going anywhere with him? We weren't going to win a championship with him as our primary option so I don't care that he's gone? When the fact of the matter is Cleveland as a whole had a breakdown when he left and if he had stayed you guy's would be right there contending having a better shot at a ring than 90% of the teams in the league. If that's nothing, and that doesn't matter than what does? And If LeBron can't win a ring as a primary option than who can? Very few people.

Scratch that.

You are a worthless poster. You should really know your place on ISH

Am I doing it right RBA? I don't agree with his stance so probably better off to say something like that, than actually come up with a response .. that after all is just senseless drivel

Bron took Cleveland to the Finals twice and one time with a roster I quite frankly know how the hell he even did it. To say Cavs werent going nowhere with Bron when they were a successful team with him is funny.

Banned

Bron took Cleveland to the Finals twice and one time with a roster I quite frankly know how the hell he even did it. To say Cavs werent going nowhere with Bron when they were a successful team with him is funny.
    Once, dawg. Did you mean twice, one with Miami and once with Cleveland?

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    That makes no sense. You had two 60 win seasons, playoff success, finals app. Some people act like Cleveland didn't have talent around him .. witch I think is bullshit. They had a good team around him, nothing spectacular tho. Nothing surrounded him that locked him into the success that the Cavs had.

I'm not saying don't look at the positives and be optimistic. Not saying don't rag on him for being the douche that he is. Saying ridiculous things like we weren't going anywhere with him? We weren't going to win a championship with him as our primary option so I don't care that he's gone? When the fact of the matter is Cleveland as a whole had a breakdown when he left and if he had stayed you guy's would be right there contending having a better shot at a ring than 90% of the teams in the league. If that's nothing, and that doesn't matter than what does? And If LeBron can't win a ring as a primary option than who can? Very few people.

Scratch that.

You are a worthless poster. You should really know your place on ISH

Am I doing it right RBA? I don't agree with his stance so probably better off to say something like that, than actually come up with a response .. that after all is just senseless drivel
    You are right. These Cleveland clowns are retarded and in denial.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

The first round pick acquired from Sacramento is lottery-protected in 2012 (1-14). The pick is then protected in 2013 (1-13), 2014 (1-12) and 2015-2017 (1-10). If the pick is not conveyed by 2017, then Sacramento will convey its own 2017 second round draft pick to the Cavaliers protected (56-60).

Here is the draft compensation.

LOL I hope sacremento is awful for the next 6 years and then in year 7 wins the championship. Cleveland would never see the pick.