Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Default The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL4pREERbcA

Thoughts on the validity of this conspiracy?

Back to Business

Default Re: The Sandy Hook Hoax (VIDEO)

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL4pREERbcA

damn i dont know how to respond to that.lol....i mean i think the video is a little exaggerated.innocent kids were killed we have facts to prove that.but idk...idk.lol

there is seriously a conspiracy for everything. There's still people out there who believe the Holocaust didn't happen

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
    there is seriously a conspiracy for everything. There's still people out there who believe the Holocaust didn't happen
    There books even written about it. I think it happened but i dont trust the numbers.

Okay but seriously... this really creeps me out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urrRcgB581w

What the f*ck is this?

is this real life?

Did I just see what I think I saw.

Somebody please tell me what just happened there.

Quote Originally Posted by fiddy
    I think it happened
    Are you serious?

Decent playground baller dilley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
    Is this a serious question?

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

The validity of the use of gas chambers and the numbers have been seriously put into question by legitimate historians and experts. Only skinheads and morons say "The Holocaust didn't happen" but the real question is "What is the Holocaust?". In many countries, including my own, Canada, you can be arrested and deported for daring to question it. That should tell you all you need to know about the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler

What the f*ck is this?

is this real life?

ya this is pretty strange. You can clearly tell he's trying to get himself 'into character' before he started speaking

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

This is quite silly though. The fact that "Sandy Hook" appears on a map in The Dark Knight Rises is pure coincidence, and why would the conspirators risk these lazy people putting that together anyway?

"Hey, we're trying to systematically disarm the country to empower our New World Order by faking shooting tragedies. But, just for fun, let's leave little hints in this blockbuster film because...well because it's fun."

And the reptiles proceed to laugh in unison in their underground lair. Sons of bitches.

We saw with Casey Anthony that people grieve in very different ways. Some people want to laugh and try to be as upbeat as possible in order to spare themselves the suffering of a lost loved one. Again, that piece of "evidence" means nothing.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Riddler

What the f*ck is this?

is this real life?

that looks much worse than it really is I am sure, people act very strange both in front of cameras and during crazy tragedy, you're just not the same person, and everyone acts different when something that emotonial happens.

the alternative is that EVERYONE in that room is in on it, and that EVERYONE involved with the school and shooting is an actor as well, which is absolutely absurd and impossible to believe...

ya this is pretty strange. You can clearly tell he's trying to get himself 'into character' before he started speaking
    No, no he's not.

Not everyone grieves in exactly the same way. Many people do stuff like this in moments of grief to try and dissociate themselves from the powerful emotions that are about to overcome them, or just when they're nervous (he's about to be broadcast world wide). Go to a funeral some time. You'll see people acting in all sorts of different ways. They're not part of some larger conspiracy.

There's nothing to this. At all. It's stupid. Anyone who attempts to prove this is some sort of conspiracy is an idiot. Period, end of story.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

I'll watch the video but I'll give my view. Our government has created public disasters before, there's no greater way to suppress the people by creating a horrible incident to convince the people that a change is needed. Action-reaction, if the government has a problem with a certain issue just create a huge mess in which the government can easily suppress the issue without anyone objecting. Lusitania, Pearl Harbor, 9/11, etc

Are the gun shooting incidents in Denver and in Sandy part of a plan to ban gun control?

Oh BTW, there's an interesting theory on the Denver dude.. If I can find it I'll try to post it here, it has to do with Bankers lol..

Quote Originally Posted by RaininThrees
    No, no he's not.

Not everyone grieves in exactly the same way. Many people do stuff like this in moments of grief to try and dissociate themselves from the powerful emotions that are about to overcome them, or just when they're nervous (he's about to be broadcast world wide). Go to a funeral some time. You'll see people acting in all sorts of different ways. They're not part of some larger conspiracy.

There's nothing to this. At all. It's stupid. Anyone who attempts to prove this is some sort of conspiracy is an idiot. Period, end of story.
    Go away.

This is obviously a thread for conspiracy theorists. If you don't like what is being said here, then stfu and go talk about Lindsay Lohan getting arrested again for being a dumb b*tch with no friends who can give her a ride. It's all in the headlines. I mean if you only believe what you are being told, then I'm sure that is something that is important for you to ponder on.

Leave us alone. We hate your kind around here.

I'm sorry but that is the lamest most poor excuse explanation for something so f*ckin obvious. Dude are you really that dense ... seriously, that is stage acting at it's finest.

That is not the only proof of acting; you got that one girl who was completely oblivious to it all and acted like there was no shooting, and then there's the 2 doctors who look like FBI agents. If I can find the videos, I'll dig it up.

I would expect more emotions coming out of the people actually on the scene rather than the parents who were just probably afraid their kids were shot. Revisit the old videos, it looks like some of them don't even give a sh*t. And these are kids 6-7 years old.