Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    She's pressing all the floors, so how would the murderer know which floor she is going to be on. What is he going to do, run down the to the next floor, look, then run down to 5, look, and then back to 7, look, and if he waited there, the elevator would of stopped on each floor and then back to his floor, by then, she would of been long gone from the hotel.
    I'm saying it's impossible to know where someone is if they just pressed their floor.

I just want you to explain how someone would know where you're staying at by just pressing your floor? I'm not saying exact room but they won't be able to know which floor you are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Is He Ill
    If she was really trying to escape, she would have just went to the lobby.
    She could be just trying to get away and not causing a scene. She didn't sense any real danger until she walked out to talk to the suspects and walked in the second time. Now she knows she is in real danger since the doors won't shut. The suspects could be coaxing her; you can tell by her sign language he is probably talking to her and she is responding with the signs of "I don't know" and "visiting a friend."

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    I'm saying it's impossible to know where someone is if they just pressed their floor.

I just want you to explain how someone would know where you're staying at by just pressing your floor? I'm not saying exact room but they won't be able to know which floor you are at.
    It is perfectly possible for people to know which floor you are going to if you press only 1 button. Most modern elevators will tell the person waiting for the elevator which floor it is going to and where it is going to be on. By pressing multiple floors let's just say she is wanting to go to floor 3, but she presses 5, the suspect will see that and run to floor 5, and since 5 is a huge floor, it'll take a while for him to figure out she is not on there. If he doesn't chase her and waits at the elevator to see where she is going, she would be at 5 different floors which would virtually make it impossible for him to start looking for her without her making it back to her room safely.

I think although she was scared, she was just trying to get away and didn't think it'll lead to her murder at the time.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Just watched the vid, pretty creepy. The elevator is weird, any elevator I've been in in my life won't keep the door open for that long, even if you hold the open door button it beeps like crazy.

Did she have any history of mental illness?

The link to the TB outbreak and the name of the test is creepy as f*ck, gave me chills reading that.

IMHO opinion...

- Nothing in the video shows her to be "scared" or "panicking".

- She looks normal walking in the elevator.....she hops out at one point....she even open steps/side steps like someone in a marching band/ drill team.

- She looks like she is under the influnce of some type of alchohol/Medication or drug that is making her act silly/disoreanted...

- also Looking at the water tanks on the roof....

- there are 2 ways to access the top of the tank,

1) put a ladder resting on the side of the tank....climb up the 8' ladder to reach the top.

2) Next to the tanks there is a 2 story service room, it has a roof acces ladder permantley mounted to the wall....climb up the ladder to the roof of the room, climb down from the roof onto the tank

the 2 men in the picture are standing on top of the service room.

- I think she was 5' 5" 115lbs.

- I don't think anyone could climb the ladder ( on the service room) trying to carry a 115lbs body....I've climbed many of those ladders...it's very hard to climb them with a 10lbs tool belt much less a 115lbs

- Putting a ladder on the side of the tank would be easier ( still very hard...but easier then the service room ladder)..the ladder would angled slightly/ and you have another tank next to you for leverage incase you need to rest

- again....anyone who thinks they could climb a 8' or 12' ladder carrying a 115lbs...try it!....it's really hard.

- this means ....

A) she climbed up there by herself ( her body didn't have any trauma)...and climbed inside the tank opening ( 18" X 16" wide)

B) someone ( or 2 people) carryed her and put her inside the tank....( they would have to know teh Hotel really well and be strong enough to place her up ther.

- part of me thinks she was really out of her mind and climbed in the tank on her own willpower.....carrying her body seems like a really hard thing to do.

She looks pretty normal to me. I know when a person is high. I have a few black friends. You can tell by their eyes and the face if they are red, glazed, or puffy. Her coordination seems perfectly fine and as I already have explained, she is pressing the buttons to buy time. Have you ever been on an elevator and all the buttons are pressed. It takes a damn long time to get to your floor right, so my guess is she got chased and decided to press all the buttons so the elevator will take a long time getting back to the floor she is on.
    No normal person would act this way...Eevn the way she checks to see if theres anyone in the hallway is weird.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
    IMHO opinion...

- Nothing in the video shows her to be "scared" or "panicking".

- She looks normal walking in the elevator.....she hops out at one point....she even open steps/side steps like someone in a marching band/ drill team.

- She looks like she is under the influnce of some type of alchohol/Medication or drug that is making her act silly/disoreanted...

- also Looking at the water tanks on the roof....

- there are 2 ways to access the top of the tank,

1) put a ladder resting on the side of the tank....climb up the 8' ladder to reach the top.

2) Next to the tanks there is a 2 story service room, it has a roof acces ladder permantley mounted to the wall....climb up the ladder to the roof of the room, climb down from the roof onto the tank

the 2 men in the picture are standing on top of the service room.

- I think she was 5' 5" 115lbs.

- I don't think anyone could climb the ladder ( on the service room) trying to carry a 115lbs body....I've climbed many of those ladders...it's very hard to climb them with a 10lbs tool belt much less a 115lbs

- Putting a ladder on the side of the tank would be easier ( still very hard...but easier then the service room ladder)..the ladder would angled slightly/ and you have another tank next to you for leverage incase you need to rest

- again....anyone who thinks they could climb a 8' or 12' ladder carrying a 115lbs...try it!....it's really hard.

- this means ....

A) she climbed up there by herself ( her body didn't have any trauma)...and climbed inside the tank opening ( 18" X 16" wide)

B) someone ( or 2 people) carryed her and put her inside the tank....( they would have to know teh Hotel really well and be strong enough to place her up ther.

- part of me thinks she was really out of her mind and climbed in the tank on her own willpower.....carrying her body seems like a really hard thing to do.
    We are talking about hiding a body here. If someone really wants to hide this body, they will go to great lengths to do it, so if it is doable, and it looks like it since she's not that heavy and the ladder is not that high, then it could be possible multiple suspects were able to put her body in there. Even the dog police could not pick up her scent, so that meant she didn't walk there, she was carried.

I think she could be drugged though, but I don't think she would kill herself if she was on drugs. It just sounds so stupid. Some guy even said she prob was thirsty and looking for some water and somehow she fell in there and killed herself. Really.

Banned

There wouldn't be the need to climb anything because if the fireman got on top of that service room than someone can just carry the body through the room and jump down onto the tanks.

I have a feeling this murder will be an unsolved mystery, which is common for that area.

Either the police are not informing the public of any new information, or they are really stumped with this case.

We are talking about hiding a body here. If someone really wants to hide this body, they will go to great lengths to do it, so if it is doable, and it looks like it since she's not that heavy and the ladder is not that high, then it could be possible multiple suspects were able to put her body in there. Even the dog police could not pick up her scent, so that meant she didn't walk there, she was carried.

I think she could be drugged though, but I don't think she would kill herself if she was on drugs. It just sounds so stupid. Some guy even said she prob was thirsty and looking for some water and somehow she fell in there and killed herself. Really.

115lbs is not that heavy ....but it is extremely heavy when trying to carry it up a ladder.

again, I'm not saying she wasn't carried.

I'm saying if she was murdered and placed in the tank....who ever did it used easiest way( put that 8' ladder next to the tank and carry her up)

The person must be strong enough to carry her, also must be familiar with the roof/tanks ( and do this without damaging the body)

( I was pointing this out because some people suggested that it was easier to climb up the service room ladder)

Serious playground baller TheGreatBlaze's Avatar

Whoever did this, must have knew or found out her name was Elisa Lam and put this together in their sick, twisted mind. It wouldn't surprise me if it was someone who works for the hotel. Too many parallels.

If she was found naked, where were her clothes? If she ditched them, they'd be in the area somewhere/the dogs would have picked it up.

If she was murdered, the murderer would probably have taken the clothes and incinerated them or something.

I don't know. This is creepy though.

Someone who's in a frantic or state of fear doesn't push every button in a damn elevator let alone in the casual manner she did. This leads me to believe that her strange behaviour may have been drug induced but who knows really. That whole TB test add on just perplexes me in every which way...

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Done_And_Done
    Someone who's in a frantic or state of fear doesn't push every button in a damn elevator let alone in the casual manner she did. This leads me to believe that her strange behaviour may have been drug induced but who knows really. That whole TB test add on just perplexes me in every which way...
    she was def ****ed up look at the way she walks into the elevator swings around with her pointer finger already out and casually starts pushing buttons. if she was frantic she would have run in and started smashing buttons not casually pushing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    she was def ****ed up look at the way she walks into the elevator swings around with her pointer finger already out and casually starts pushing buttons. if she was frantic she would have run in and started smashing buttons not casually pushing them.
    So true man...