Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Idiots reveal themselves after Miss America pageant

I was expecting a story about some guy running on stage and flashing the audience.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Get your black ass back in the BTE

Lol, America all on some shit about "We need to be all fixing other countries' business!!" and then we pull this shit.

"We suck" doesn't even begin to get it right.

It's almost 2014. And you still see a bunch of racists people on Twitter and on the internet.

My dad's australian and my mother's from india and i was born in NYC. Unless you are a native indian, you have no right to yell at anyone for coming from another country and taking our jobs. Whole US was made into what it is today because of people coming from other countries(mostly from EU) for better job opportunities.

Don't take a few morons quotes and try and apply it to 300+ million people.

If there's one thing I hate, it's ignorant Americans who won't educate themselves on the wide cultural diversity that exists in our country.

And seriously, who cares if Miss America is Native American? Such unbelievable morons....

What's with the **** AMERICA? I've been to other countries, we aren't the only one's who seem to have these issues. And this isn't everyone, there is no general outcry against the woman, no one gives a shit that she's indian. How bout this board? Millwad posts some strange shit. ****ING SWEDEN SUCKS! How about all the non americans on the NBA board? How many post strange shit? ****ING EUROPE AND THE RACISTS!

I live here too, and i'm not having an issue, so it's **** the assholes, not **** america, and if you can't not generalize like that, well then **** you.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    If there's one thing I hate, it's ignorant Americans who won't educate themselves on the wide cultural diversity that exists in our country.

And seriously, who cares if Miss America is Native American? Such unbelievable morons....

Who cares? I feel like with the introduction of Twitter news outlets are creating controversies based on some Twitter responses. Guess what, any subject could be controversial using Twitter. This small sample of people don't represent your average person. Your average person doesn't give two shits about Miss America and who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred

i wish we still had rep

"Miss America is for true Americans"

As a Euro/Caucasian who still lives where his race was composed, who acknowledges what he actually is and what others actually are/are not i cant help but always chuckle very hard when i see such comments from those "true Americans".... they cant seem to acknowledge that they actually are Europeans/Caucasians of Baltic or Nordic or Alpine etc. race (which is much of USA) in a country where actual TRUE AMERICANS still live (no matter how hard you/we/my "race" tried to extinct them) and still have objections on you calling yourself "true" Americans, especially after everything they have gone through... :P

Hell, this girl looks more "true" American than any of you will lol
    Last edited by pauk; 09-16-2013 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Who cares? I feel like with the introduction of Twitter news outlets are creating controversies based on some Twitter responses. Guess what, any subject could be controversial using Twitter. This small sample of people don't represent your average person. Your average person doesn't give two shits about Miss America and who wins.
    This

Banned

Its distasteful if youre serious about it, sure. Altho I did laugh at that first tweet "9/11 was four days ago and we give HER miss america??" Not because Im actually angry about it, but its just funny to think others might be. I dont know if the person was serious or not but either way the indignity indicated was good for some lulz.

Also, if a white person won Miss India, then you'd see a real backlash. This is nothing. Or if a white person was given the NAACP person of the year award. Thatd be criticized openly by EVERYONE, prob even by the PotUS himself.

But its whatever. We all know the official rules by now: "Bigotry is wrong. If the bigot is white."

Also agree with ALBaller. Nothing on twitter should ever be reported as news by serious journalists. Leave that for TMZ, and wannabe-TMZ sites like ESPN.com

NBA rookie of the year

This is not even something to get mad over, I just started to laugh because these bogus comments are so full of freaking ignorance.

Making a connection between an Indian-American to extremist Muslims.. Really?