Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Clippers @ Nuggets 1/1/13

Quote Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
    Nuggets scored like 10 points below their usual offensive out put. Shot 52% from the line. 30% and 7 makes from 3. 15 turnovers. 45% from the field overall. Nuggets didn't even have a blowup game so really can't use any excuses, it'd be different if the Nuggets just exploded but they didn't.

I think the key in winning tonight was the Clippers superstars got took out of it by Denver. Andre Miller out played Chris Paul. Kenneth Faried out played Blake Griffin. Brewer & McGee out played Clips bench. That right there is 3 huge aspects the Clippers rely on to win every night.

Plus they really couldn't knock down a 3. Even than they were 5-29 compared to 7-23 for Denver. 13-29 from the line compared to 11-21 for Denver. L.A still could have won this game despite all that because Denver never really lit it up to begin with.

Just accept the loss ClippersFan86. Denver isn't awful. They've had an awful schedule so far and could be argued as the best home team in the league thus far.
    I didn't see the game, but if this is an accurate description, it just sounds like a game where both teams played poorly and the home team won. I haven't read all the other pages of this thread, either, so if CF86 is making excuses about how poorly the Clippers played, he needs to shut the f*** up, because it sounds like the Nuggets didn't play their A or even B game.

Blake Griffin plays like shit in the game, 12pts, 9reb below 40%FG, this cost Clippers the game.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Damn those Nuggets jerseys are hideous.
    no way. our alternate home jersies are amazing!

jealous fan is jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonMan
    Not a bash on the nuggets but the win was because the clippers played like shit Denver didn't do anything special
    nice try but no. a lot of that was due to denver.

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    3 posts above this one, his alternate is The Redemption.
    worst permaban ever.

Quote Originally Posted by KG215
    I didn't see the game, but if this is an accurate description, it just sounds like a game where both teams played poorly and the home team won. I haven't read all the other pages of this thread, either, so if CF86 is making excuses about how poorly the Clippers played, he needs to shut the f*** up, because it sounds like the Nuggets didn't play their A or even B game.
    CF86 is a whiny bitch and sore loser.

you would think he would be VERY used to losses as a clippers fan. guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by The Redemption
    Clippers are a top 3 offense and defense and clearly a superior team. Not comparable at all. Nuggets played way over their head tonight like it was game 7 of the finals where as the Clippers couldn't knock down open shots.
    you clearly have not seen denver play this year (except for 2 games) if you think that was the nuggets "playing over their head like game 7 of the finals"

keep crying kid.

Banned

4 posts in a row big boy??

Edit: 5

Banned

4 posts in a row big boy??

Edit: 5
    oh man you are pissed, arent you? made last nights win so much better (honestly it does - you make beating the clippers so much more fun) - i guess thats the only good thing about you getting past your ban.

anyways, the ironic part is coming from you, i could post 100 in a row and never come close to how much you post (1000 in a month? something like that). we all know you cant live without ISH.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    oh man you are pissed, arent you? made last nights win so much better (honestly it does - you make beating the clippers so much more fun) - i guess thats the only good thing about you getting past your ban.

anyways, the ironic part is coming from you, i could post 100 in a row and never come close to how much you post (1000 in a month? something like that). we all know you cant live without ISH.
    Why would I be pissed? Clippers just won 17 in a row and can afford a loss on the road to a tough team and still be in the run for the best record in the NBA.

Why would I be pissed? Clippers just won 17 in a row and can afford a loss on the road to a tough team and still be in the run for the best record in the NBA.
    i dont know why you are. im just enjoying the fact that you are. its the only reason im glad you are unbanned.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NugzFan
    i dont know why you are. im just enjoying the fact that you are. its the only reason im glad you are unbanned.
    I was never banned to begin with, what are you talking about?

omg pennies

Man I am barely on this forum and I already know this Clippersfan86 is so damn annoying.. never gives up