Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Harden did play great in the 4th but still 0 point last 2-3 mins of the game

I will give him props for that stretch of 12 straight points but...disappeared when it mattered the most.

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: Harden did play great in the 4th but still 0 point last 2-3 mins of the game

I wouldn't say he disappeared. He had a couple of good passes to J-Smoove under the rim, and Smith couldn't handle them and turned it over.

Default Re: Harden did play great in the 4th but still 0 point last 2-3 mins of the game

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I wouldn't say he disappeared. He had a couple of good passes to J-Smoove under the rim, and Smith couldn't handle them and turned it over.
    Why trust him then? Dude sucks. Take the shot.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore bballbball's Avatar

They doubled him and he was forced to pass it but his teammates didn't step up.

Quote Originally Posted by bballbball
    They doubled him and he was forced to pass it but his teammates didn't step up.
    I don't care he is the leader, he takes the blame.

Do people expect players to step up every game, every crunch time, every single shot?

Jesus...

He played great tonight. Nothing to fault at all. It was a good basketball game and one team had to win.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth

You are an MVP candidate. You saw your shot go in all 4th quarter. WCF Game 1 on the line and what do you do? Defer as you dish to Josh Smith to bail you out.

Beta shit. James Frauden does it again.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    You are an MVP candidate. You saw your shot go in all 4th quarter. WCF Game 1 on the line and what do you do? Defer as you dish to Josh Smith to bail you out.

Beta shit. James Frauden does it again.
    Try taking a shot with two guys like Draymond Green and Klay Thompson on you. Just give Harden credit. He played really well.

I didn't see him for the last 5 minutes. I guess he was out with foul trouble or injury.
    He had a great sequence in the middle of the quarter though.

Decent college freshman

The Warriors had adjusted to him by making him give up the ball with a double team. Unfortunately his team mates(except for Arizza) couldn't make anything happen until that last minute push that got them pretty close. You can't be too hard on him. They should have been able to get him the ball back. Instead they either tried to force something or turned it over.
    Last edited by WorldWarriors; 05-20-2015 at 02:13 AM.

James learning from James

Quote Originally Posted by imnew09
    James learning from James

Lol are you serious? Did you even watch Game 1? Harden did better in the 4th quarter than he did in any other quarter. Get your facts straight before you say something stupid.

We started doubling at the end, and his teammates couldn't handle the passes. I thought he made the right plays, it just didn't work out.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Lol are you serious? Did you even watch Game 1? Harden did better in the 4th quarter than he did in any other quarter. Get your facts straight before you say something stupid.

What happened in the 4th quarter of the 4th quarter?

Local High School Star

Harden deserves 0 hate for the loss tonight.

The defense down the stretch was really the difference between the 2 teams.