Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

Default US Marines take down terrorist with an AK-47 in France barehanded

But not before he shot 3 people including one American and a Brit. Terrorist is of "North African origin" but no motive has been established yet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ce-latest.html

Banned

Default Re: US Marines take down terrorist with an AK-47 in France barehanded

I didn't click the link because I wanted the guess the gunman....

was he a Muslim?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

America! (**** Yeah) Coming along to save the motha****in' day yeah!

Doesn't say, but probably.

Another interesting thing is that the passenger who sounded the alarm of man with a gun before he started shooting is Jean-Hugues Anglade, one of the main actors along side Van Damme in Maximum Risk

Sounds a little conflicting with the report that the Marines started rushing the guy when they heard the distinctive metallic sound of magazine being popped into a rifle but couldn't get to him before he started firing off a few rounds.

French Interior Minister pays tribute to the Marines.

"Thanks to them we have averted a drama.

(The Americans were) particularly courageous and showed extreme bravery in extremely difficult circumstances."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Doesn't say, but probably.
    Agenda exposed. This guy doesn't even know the full facts but he's already blowing his load over the likely possibility it fits his agenda. Not that you do anything but post links anyway

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    Agenda exposed. This guy doesn't even know the full facts but he's already blowing his load over the likely possibility it fits his agenda. Not that you do anything but post links anyway
    In my initial post I said no motive was given. The guy is North African and a terrorist, only an idiot would argue against the odds of him being Muslim. He could be anything we will see, but stop trying to turn things around with this "agenda" crap. Muslims are more prone to terrorism than any other demographic except for maybe animal rights activists. Deal with it.

the guy was morrocan and had been on intelligence radar. the marines stopped him when he tried to reload his ak47

Banned

You know very well you are praying that its not a Muslim.

I know how Muslims are after these attacks...they pray and hope its not one of them.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Agenda exposed. This guy doesn't even know the full facts but he's already blowing his load over the likely possibility it fits his agenda.

Fuckin rezz you couldn't find a smaller pic?

Haha nm

Banned

So I did my research....the gunman is a Moroccan Muslim.

No surprise here.

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    Fuckin rezz you couldn't find a smaller pic?

Haha nm
    lol yeah i fixed it. but you cannot confine lincoln to your puny 15" screen!!