Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron "Clutchness": Let's take a walk down the memory lane

Quote Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
    Saying he had a legendary postseason isn't acting like he's some "God". You're clutching at straws. Again, everyone knows about his past. The problem is you're fixated on it and refuse to move on. Most people have.
    Move on? Why do you think it's over?

See, this is what this thread is exactly for. People like you see a good (legendary ) playoff run and they think he's god. What makes you think he's already past his unclutch phase? It might just continue next season. I'm here to remind lebron fans like you to come back to Earth. He is still this same player.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Move on? Why do you think it's over?
    Who said I thought it was over? I look forward to see him play this season. Maybe he's content w/ this one championship? Maybe Wade will take over the reins? What I'm saying is why be stuck on the past when he already did what posters like you claimed he couldn't?

The good clearly outweighs the bad. Bron was phenomenal last season. Point blank. Going by your posts, you would think he hasn't shed any of his early criticisms - and that's being intellectually dishonest.

And screw the hyperbole. Who is claiming that? Saying he had a legendary postseason...is just that. So wtf are you talking about?

Not airballing my layups anymore

Quote Originally Posted by upside24
    LeBron will often pass up a good last second shot for a great shot for a teammate in the waning seconds of a game. If it's the right basketball play then what is the big deal. Should he jack up a three over two defenders if Chalmers is sitting wide open for a corner three?

No one has ever made every last second clutch shot. Jordan didn't. Larry didn't. Kobe didn't. You make some, you miss some. LeBron making a few gamewinners doesn't make me think he's clutch anymore than the misses make me think he chokes.

I'm not worried about LeBron's "Clutchness." After all, the games statistically most clutch player is Melo and he didn't hoist the trophy last year. LeBron did.
    Greatest post I've ever read on ish. This, end thread.

Rip gettin' styled on as usual. That boy has no shame

Banned

wow what ashit thread

Samurai Swoosh

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Don't get it totally twisted. He makes some valid points. And pre-2012 season I'd totally agree. LeBron deserved that kind of punishment. But given the change in LeBron, and what he proved last season ... all of ripthekiks shtick is completely unnecessary, and down right shameful. Everyone on the planet realizes Bron is by far and away the best player on the planet. He was even clutch. Not just on last second plays, either. That game 6 v.s. Boston was one of the most epic, iconic and clutch performances I've ever seen. He went INTO the game, not just the 4th quarter ... with everything riding on his shoulders. The future of the Heat w/ Wade and Bosh. His reputation yet again. A nation poised to see him fail, and rooting to do so. Went into one of the most hostile crowds in the NBA, on the best defensive team in the league's court ... and literally on his own TORE them to shreds. How is that not as clutch as it gets? That would've been kind of similar to Kobe's rep being on the line to achieve the MJ like greatness he always desired heading into NBA Finals game 7 in 2010, and then laying a dud going 6-24. He could've been epic, and he went out with a whimper, even in winning. LeBron was dominant and clutch all season. He finally took self accountability, and grew the hell up. And he was rewarded for it with a hard earned chip. Not only that, but to add even more clutch to the resume. He single handedly carried our nation in the Olympics in TWO GAMES where we faced defeat, and more embarrassment. He did one hell of a clutch SUPERMAN job for us against Brazil, and then Lithuania. Ripthekik neglects to mention games such as those.

Son, you stepping out of line. Do I have to bring up that thread where you got shiittted on by everyone on ISH? Do I? Notice how you didn't even make any valid post in this thread, but only to run behind other people's posts? Stay in the kitchen, boy, that's where you belong.

btw i just saw this pic

Son, you stepping out of line. Do I have to bring up that thread where you got shiittted on by everyone on ISH? Do I? Notice how you didn't even make any valid post in this thread, but only to run behind other people's posts? Stay in the kitchen, boy, that's where you belong.

btw i just saw this pic
    Now who's changing the topic? Did you miss it when I exposed Wockavodka?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...278263&page=10

Post your "pic" so I can expose you as a little lying fraud too

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    Don't get it totally twisted. He makes some valid points. And pre-2012 season I'd totally agree. LeBron deserved that kind of punishment. But given the change in LeBron, and what he proved last season ... all of ripthekiks shtick is completely unnecessary, and down right shameful. Everyone on the planet realizes Bron is by far and away the best player on the planet. He was even clutch. Not just on last second plays, either. That game 6 v.s. Boston was one of the most epic, iconic and clutch performances I've ever seen. He went INTO the game, not just the 4th quarter ... with everything riding on his shoulders. The future of the Heat w/ Wade and Bosh. His reputation yet again. A nation poised to see him fail, and rooting to do so. Went into one of the most hostile crowds in the NBA, on the best defensive team in the league's court ... and literally on his own TORE them to shreds. How is that not as clutch as it gets? That would've been kind of similar to Kobe's rep being on the line to achieve the MJ like greatness he always desired heading into NBA Finals game 7 in 2010, and then laying a dud going 6-24. He could've been epic, and he went out with a whimper, even in winning. LeBron was dominant and clutch all season. He finally took self accountability, and grew the hell up. And he was rewarded for it with a hard earned chip. Not only that, but to add even more clutch to the resume. He single handedly carried our nation in the Olympics in TWO GAMES where we faced defeat, and more embarrassment. He did one hell of a clutch SUPERMAN job for us against Brazil, and then Lithuania. Ripthekik neglects to mention games such as those.

Oh I know all that, I'm just sick of OP spamming the board with his crap and ruining legitimate discussions with his whining about LBJ.

Samurai Swoosh

RRR3,

Is that an actual picture of you, though?

You look like the John Hollinger type.

Now who's changing the topic? Did you miss it when I exposed Wockavodka?
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...278263&page=10

Post your "pic" so I can expose you as a little lying fraud too
    Actually yes, I did miss it, cause who gives a damn about your posts? All you do is attack other posters and make yourself look stupid these days. Get a grip on yourself. Expose?

Oh I know all that, I'm just sick of OP spamming the board with his crap and ruining legitimate discussions with his whining about LBJ.
    talk about legitimate discussions what have you been doing the last few days? posting pictures, random gifs, emoticons, and attacking other posters. What great contributions you've made

Quote Originally Posted by Money 23
    RRR3,

Is that an actual picture of you, though?

You look like the John Hollinger type.
    It's me, albeit a pretty bad picture of me. I like how rip edited the pic to remove the girl in the pic to make me look worse though

Actually yes, I did miss it, cause who gives a damn about your posts? All you do is attack other posters and make yourself look stupid these days. Get a grip on yourself. Expose?
    Wow. Project much?

Admit it rip, LeBron winning drove you off the deep end.

It's me, albeit a pretty bad picture of me. I like how rip edited the pic to remove the girl in the pic to make me look worse though
    You think too highly of yourself bro, I would never waste my time doing that. I simply looked for your pic and it was made that way.
    and having the girl beside you didnt help you look better