Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fifa 12

Jazz | Utes | Raiders UtahJazzFan88's Avatar

Default Re: Fifa 12

I'm not really a huge soccer fan, but why can't the game make more stadiums? (aka all the MLS stadiums) NCAA football can somehow make 120 stadiums, yet you only get like 20 in FIFA, and only like 1 or 2 are American stadiums.

Haven't bought it yet. Might skip it this year. 2k12 will keep me busy for a while..

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Love playing with Mario Balotelli, scored a hat trick with him and a bunch of other goals and assists in a few other games.

I prefer playing him over Tevez.
    I play Dzeko / Balo / Aguero. Never Tevez (hate the ****).

Ultimate Team mode is addicting. I'm building an all Silver team that consists of all MLS players, and mostly Americans. Team rating is around 70 and chemistry around 80.

I also just started to build my first Gold team, thanks to my free Gold packs that finally kicked in from my pre-order bonus. Going to be all Brazilians runnin the 4-3-1-2.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe Jnr
    Haven't bought it yet. Might skip it this year. 2k12 will keep me busy for a while..
    I kinda had that mindset too, but I went ahead and bought it anyway. Ultimate Team is great, I had some spare Microsoft points so went ahead and bought myself a gold pack just to strengthen a couple of areas. Team is rated about 68 right now, chemistry isn't high, but I'm just playing through some single player tournaments for some coins at the moment.

One of the main reasons I got this game is because so many of my friends have it too. Obviously with football being the main sport in my country, almost everyone I know will be playing it, so I can join leagues, or just play online with pretty much whoever I like.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Ultimate Team mode is addicting. I'm building an all Silver team that consists of all MLS players, and mostly Americans. Team rating is around 70 and chemistry around 80.

I also just started to build my first Gold team, thanks to my free Gold packs that finally kicked in from my pre-order bonus. Going to be all Brazilians runnin the 4-3-1-2.
    yes it is too addictive

Pissed off that Bosnia isn't in the game... We're 22nd ffs.

I'm planning on buying the game after mid terms.

I'm playing PES (the italian version since I can't find the english one for download) and the gameplay is so much better than FIFA. It's not even close.......

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    I'm playing PES (the italian version since I can't find the english one for download) and the gameplay is so much better than FIFA. It's not even close.......
    Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBballer
    Couldn't be more wrong IMO. Tried PES out at Gamefest (gaming fair/convention/whatever you wanna call it) and it wasn't anywhere near the same level as FIFA.

I've played fifa for multiple hours prob lke 10+ hours and the game is ok. Its certainly better than last year but it doesn't compare to pes which has better graphics player movements and anything else u want for gameplay. Sure its not fully licensed but rosters will be realesd soon enough.

Fifa career mode is really good but I have yet to try the one for PES

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I started my first career mode as a manager, using PSG.

The youth setup feature is sick, nice addition.

Lyon won the Ligue by 10+ pts though gay. Signed van der Wiel as main signing so far, added Henry : in January when Gameiro was out for 6 weeks

Banned

Is it possible to create a team in FIFA 12? The same way you can create a player?

Also, I tried PES 2011 once and it made me realize how much better FIFA is. I couldn't play PES for any considerable amount of time knowing there's a far superior competing game available.

I've been on a tear with Bayern Munich and Man City (especially) lately. Won or drew like 17/20 of my most recent games with a lot of them being 3-4 goal blowouts. I've found that lightning fast midfielders with great ball control like Silva, Nasri, Robben, and Ribery are essential to my style of play in the 4-2-2-2 formation. It doesn't hurt that these teams have great defenders and guys that can defend 1 on one. Vincent Kompany is amazing in this game.

With City I always go with:
    ------------------------Hart-----
    ---------------Kompany-----Lescott
    ---------Richards-----------------------Clichy
    --------------Toure------------De Jong------
    --------Silva----------------------------Nasri
    ----------------Ag
    Last edited by Grinder; 10-18-2011 at 01:36 PM.

Local High School Star Ol Dirty Bastard's Avatar

I tend to get very addicted playing fifa, may wait after EPL transfer period to buy this game