Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Well, apparently he is on the warpath since they showed him shooting bazookahs (sp? lol) and shit next episode.
    Damn, I missed the preview for next week. Anyone want to fill me in on what else they showed?

The hospital scene with Tara was pretty heart wrentching. I think her hand might result in Jax staying in the club because now they wont be able to support the kids on her salary as a surgeon.
    It looks like Unser is going to bring Clay down. He might be forced to tell Opie everything when he finds him at his Dads cabin and I'm sure Opie would have no trouble taking out Clay after all the shit he has done to ruin his life.

No clue how the shit with Potter will end up tho.
    that is the first thing I thought of when Tara messed her hand up. Now Jax won't even have the option to leave since Tara can't support the family.

Where have Happy and Kozik been for the last 3-4 episodes?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    Where have Happy and Kozik been for the last 3-4 episodes?

Happy's still around. He was in the episode before last I believe. Don't know Kozik's reason for not being around other than his character really doesn't fit into the story right now, but he's in next week's preview so there ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Happy's still around. He was in the episode before last I believe. Don't know Kozik's reason for not being around other than his character really doesn't fit into the story right now, but he's in next week's preview so there ya go.
    Oh thats right, Happy was with them when they confronted the Niners. I guess it must have just been this week he wasn't around. I know before they said Kozig had to go up north for something but I don't know why he'd be gone for so long and they seemed to really force him into the SAMCRO charter last year out of nowhere and now he's just gone again.

Quote Originally Posted by dkmwise
    Damn, I missed the preview for next week. Anyone want to fill me in on what else they showed?
    Opie catches Unser at Pineys cabin and Unser confronts Clay.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

New prediction: Clay shoots himself in Tara's hospital room.

Or... Clay confronts Tara about the letters and confesses everything and tells her he put the hit out on her but will be there himself to protect her as long as she doesn't tell Jax about the letters.

I'm not sure how Gemma expects Unser to talk Opie out of going after Clay though.

Crazy good show tonight. I see what Sutter means now when he says the end of this season will feel like it's the last. The entire club is being broken up.

Banned

This shit looking faker and faker as ****. Man soap opera shit. This is the last season. It has been overblown and too much carried away.
    Last edited by Fawker; 11-16-2011 at 03:52 AM.

I think that episode crossed the line as far as realism goes for the show. Just way too over the top with that cartel fight.

The in-club drama is good but I'm ready for the cartels to be phased out.

I think that episode crossed the line as far as realism goes for the show. Just way too over the top with that cartel fight.

Those are my thoughts as well. One minute you have some serious drama with Tara and Jax's ex lady coming through to the hospital, then all of a sudden there's land mines blowing people up and RPGs being shot out of nowhere. Kind of lame.

The same could've been said about a show like 24, yet people ate that shit up and it was a pretty awesome show too.

NBA rookie of the year

Not even MacGyver or Steven Seagal could have avoided so many near death situations.

Very good NBA starter ConanRulesNBC's Avatar

How was it over the top? The Cartel are ex-Military with so many top of the line weapons. There was nothing over the top about it at all. The Sons had to bring out the big guns for that fight.

It's not the last season either. They're going to 7 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC
    How was it over the top? The Cartel are ex-Military with so many top of the line weapons. There was nothing over the top about it at all. The Sons had to bring out the big guns for that fight.

LOL some people need to read up on some of the shit real biker gangs have been involved in. A couple RPG blasts in some abandoned cartel-controlled woods isn't out of the ordinary.

Besides, the Sons lost Kozik who was on the up and up with the club.

If Clay isn't dead by next episode, then I don't know how the hell they can extend that story.

Serious playground baller Applause's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ConanRulesNBC