Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What happened to Silkk the Shocker?

With the thread about Nelly and Fabolous, it got me wonderinn' what has Silkk the Shocker be up too.

He was real bing in the mid-90's all the way to the begining of the decade, then he like fell of the face of the earth.

Default Re: What happened to Silkk the Shocker?

havent you guys ever heard of doing a web search? theres this really cool new thing called google. you may want to try it.

NBA rookie of the year

He wasn't that big to begin with. He was riding to coattails of his brother (Master P). No talent at all.

Banned

Silkk the Shocker is currently working on a new album along with other upcoming projects, including a DVD feature release co-starring Lil Duval due in the fall of 2007.

Master P and Silkk were arrested in February 2005, after officers on the campus of UCLA noticed guns in the rapper's Chrysler 300M. Silkk was found guilty in a felony charge of carrying an unregistered and loaded firearm. He was sentenced to three years supervised probation and 40 hours of community service and ordered to pay $700.[1]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silkk_Tha_Shocker

Silkk has and always will be a garbage rapper. And who cares what happened to him? His brother C-Murder is more relevant than him. Heck where is Mia X? Mystikal? No Limit fell off a long time ago. Sorry but stupid thread asking where a bum ass rapper is unless that was the point and i missed it.

Good High School Starter Selenium's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tarik One
    He wasn't that big to begin with. He was riding to coattails of his brother (Master P). No talent at all.
    I agree. He's one of the crappiest "artists" of all-time.

Local High School Star

yeah he was never big anyway. he was like BG

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Silkk has and always will be a garbage rapper. And who cares what happened to him? His brother C-Murder is more relevant than him. Heck where is Mia X? Mystikal? No Limit fell off a long time ago. Sorry but stupid thread asking where a bum ass rapper is unless that was the point and i missed it.
    i think Mystikal is locked up in prison.... What happened to Lumidee...you know the fat latino chick who had that song O OH....

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by MJ23
    i think Mystikal is locked up in prison.... What happened to Lumidee...you know the fat latino chick who had that song O OH....

she had a decent hit a couple months ago with tony sunshine. Shes like the wind

Quote Originally Posted by knicks15
    yeah he was never big anyway. he was like BG

B.G. actually has talent.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty
    B.G. actually has talent.
    in the aspect that BG was a young dude behind a few guys in cash money and never really took off and really wouldnt have heard from him if he wasnt affiliated with them. and silkk was the same for no limit. similar crews too

Quote Originally Posted by knicks15
    in the aspect that BG was a young dude behind a few guys in cash money and never really took off and really wouldnt have heard from him if he wasnt affiliated with them. and silkk was the same for no limit. similar crews too
    Baby Gangsta wasn't really behind anyone. He was the first (or second after UNLV) Ca$h Money artist signed in 19892. Hell, he started the Hot Boyz as Juvenile (1995) Young Turk and Lil Wayne (1997) came later.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Baby Gangsta wasn't really behind anyone. He was the first (or second after UNLV) Ca$h Money artist signed in 19892. Hell, he started the Hot Boyz as Juvenile (1995) Young Turk and Lil Wayne (1997) came later.
    doesnt matter silkk coulda been the first no limit rapper, he wasnt when they blew and when he became known

Serious playground baller ndPac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB

Mystikal= in jail for rape . C-Murder = in jail for murder. . No limit drastically fell off. . they filed for bankruptcy about a year or 2 ago. . Funny thing is No limit used to be huge me and everyone i knew would buy all thier stuff. . haha i remember the always had those speical cases and were the only ones sellin cd's for 9.99 at the time. pretty smart marketing technique if you ask me.
    Funny thing about Silkk if you really listen to him he never really flows or raps hes just kinda talking over the beat, not even on track with the best sometimes. .
    Anyone remember Mac? He was the best outta all of them i think he was tight. Him then soula slim. .
    Mac in jail for murder too. . Soulja slim got murdered. . Damn lotta serious stuff went down with No limit looking back on it.

Quote Originally Posted by ndPac
    Mystikal= in jail for rape . C-Murder = in jail for murder. . No limit drastically fell off. . they filed for bankruptcy about a year or 2 ago. . Funny thing is No limit used to be huge me and everyone i knew would buy all thier stuff. . haha i remember the always had those speical cases and were the only ones sellin cd's for 9.99 at the time. pretty smart marketing technique if you ask me.
    Funny thing about Silkk if you really listen to him he never really flows or raps hes just kinda talking over the beat, not even on track with the best sometimes. .
    Anyone remember Mac? He was the best outta all of them i think he was tight. Him then soula slim. .
    Mac in jail for murder too. . Soulja slim got murdered. . Damn lotta serious stuff went down with No limit looking back on it.
    I remember Mac, dude was bad (figuritivley and literally) Also Kane and Abelgot in trouble some years ago in some cocaine business.

Remember this: