Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Matrix is the greatest movie ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Dawg it took science 3,000 years to catch up to the bible and realize that the universe started with a big bang, scientists ain't shit, just like Kant who is Spinoza's bitch.

There's a reason Kant is known as Kant-Stand-Ya to the educated scholar.
    Trust me. You aint educated.

Kant > Spinoza

It's cute you actually can reference him, but I doubt you even read him. Kant is a genius pure and simple; the fact Quantum Theorists have to reread what he wrote 200 years ago proves beyond a shadow of doubt he knows what the f*ck he's talking about.

Like I said, Kant's ideas are so far ahead of it's time it'll take another 100 years before you peons can accept it as truth.

Lebron reminds me of neo because he is the one. Especially toward the end when it looked like he died. That was like lebron in game 5 of the 2012 ECF. Then game 6 was like neo jumping into the agent and killing him.

Quote Originally Posted by JebronLames
    Lebron reminds me of neo because he is the one. Especially toward the end when it looked like he died. That was like lebron in game 5 of the 2012 ECF. Then game 6 was like neo jumping into the agent and killing him.
    Lebron is the neo of basketball: he's creating his reality; what these trolls don't realize is if reality is a perception, you have the power to change it through your imagination.

There is this motivational docu called the secret. The reason why it does not work for many people is because they still believe in some caveman Science that tells them their perception is real and they can't do a lick about it.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Lebron is the neo of basketball: he's creating his reality; what these trolls don't realize is if reality is a perception, you have the power to change it through your imagination.

There is this motivational docu called the secret. The reason why it does not work for many people is because they still believe in some caveman Science that tells them their perception is real and they can't do a lick about it.
    My avatar is relevant to this absurd post.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    My avatar is relevant to this absurd post.
    The greats are creating their reality in basketball: Jordan said the game is 99% mental and 1% physical. What he meant by this is he's creating his game based on his imagination. That's how reality works: it's a series of ideas. The idea there is a reality apart from this is elementary and absurd at best.

Newtonian physics is dead. Fact.
    It is sad 99% of ISH posters are still brainwashed by this ancient line of perception.
    Last edited by IamRAMBO24; 01-18-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Studied the Matrix when I did Philosophy In high school. Good times. And a good movie.

The greats are creating their reality in basketball: Jordan said the game is 99% mental and 1% physical. What he meant by this is he's creating his game based on his imagination. That's how reality works: it's a series of ideas. The idea there is a reality apart from this is elementary and absurd at best.
    Yeah, being black, 6'6, with a 48' vertical had 1% to do with it.

99% imagination.

I'm imagining that you're a f*ggot. Must be true.

Yeah, being black, 6'6, with a 48' vertical had 1% to do with it.

99% imagination.

I'm imagining that you're a f*ggot. Must be true.
    STFU.

You don't understand Kant. Come back at me when you've done your homework. Thanks.

   

What books are you talking about that is greater than Kant's Critique of Pure reason?

I really would like a response to this.
    ah, no... i was responding to your hyperbole upon the matrix.

that is, i think i can speak for a certain audience in saying that when we first saw the matrix, we collectively rolled our eyes a bit. just about every little bit (and much more) had been covered by SF-authors the previous three decades or so.

kant and kant-scholerism is all very well and good, but IMO you've got to develop the inner kant (and others) should you decide to go anywhere. he can inspire you, he can vaguely point the way, but the godawful work still comes down to you doing the hard work of examining your own mind and making adjustments over time.

call it the inner universe forming a proactive collective with the outer universe.

STFU.

You don't understand Kant. Come back at me when you've done your homework. Thanks.
    Are you implying that LeBron and Jordan are able to shape their life with calculated decisions or actually practicing the law of attraction better than everyone else?

Seriously, what the hell are you trying to say? Bringing up genetic freaks up nature and the law of attraction and discrediting Newton and all of his observations is ****ing wacky.

Then again, you don't actually believe this shit and you're just trolling per usual.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    lol

freaks OF nature
    Are you serious?

Just a mistake on my part. You don't think I know this? LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    Calm down. I would hope you know.
    Alrighty. Just kind OF strange you randomly pointed that out.

Changed the whole dynamic of the thread now. We derailed another one.

Are you implying that LeBron and Jordan are able to shape their life with calculated decisions or actually practicing the law of attraction better than everyone else?

Seriously, what the hell are you trying to say? Bringing up genetic freaks up nature and the law of attraction and discrediting Newton and all of his observations is ****ing wacky.

Then again, you don't actually believe this shit and you're just trolling per usual.
    I know how slick you can be with your reasoning dumbsh*t, but guess what, I have one up on you: the idea you still think Newton is relevant today shows how little you know about the best ideas today.

Like I said, come back at me when you've done your homework on Kant and Quantum Physics. Thanks.

Alrighty. Just kind OF strange you randomly pointed that out.

Changed the whole dynamic of the thread now. We derailed another one.
    Troll confirmation.

The forum should see these 2 alter egos as nothing more than that.