Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

Default Re: Really feel like the wife doesn't love me anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SpurrDurr
    Postpartum depression, it's pretty common but this seems to be a severe case so she needs to see a therapist.

Check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postpartum_depression
    what I was thinking

Half the marriages end up in divorce nowadays because they quit too soon. instead of trying to make it work, they give up. Well I am against that, you can't always assume she is at fault, sometimes you gotta look in the mirror and figure out what's changed about you.

If nothing, than yes talk to her. Try to do some romantic shit, bring home flowers or cook her something or take her out on a date. TRY everything out before you ask her for a divorce. Kids that come from broken homes aren't exactly at an advantage over their friends. But others are right, broken home would probably be better than a home where the parents hate each other and it's obvious.

Never been married, so I don't know as much as the others. But don't give up too soon. Give love a chance.

Good luck Let us know what happens.

I have a cousin who lost interest in sex for months after giving birth and it was a factor leading to a divorce. The other factor is that her former husband is nuts, as we have learned since the divorce. Plus she is a little off herself.

I'd give it another some more time to see if she gets back to normal. However it sounds to me like you just got married too young and may be better off going your separate ways.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

I'm guessing there is a spiritual void in that house