Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Most beautiful women without photoshop

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Half those chicks look like transvestites.

And theres a difference between being hot and having model features. Whoever made the list obviously finds a strong jawline to be the sexiest feature possible on a female. From what I could tell that was essentially the only criteria because those were definitely not remotely the 25 hottest women alive, but they all had "model" jaws.

I'm with 5 rings on this. I prefer the "next door natural" look to the playboy mannequien
    Thank you. You explained that quite nicely, and don Dadda, I like plenty of older chicks. CNN anchor Erin Burnett is gorgeous to me and she's 37. Old as dirt. But I guess you could argue that she does look a bit like a teen

Banned

Looks like Alexandra Daddario,who is way too old for your tastes herself. I remember you saying you were most attracted to 14 year olds in a thread once. May I ask, how old are you?

ISH' Muslim Community LEFT4DEAD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    Looks like Alexandra Daddario,who is way too old for your tastes herself. I remember you saying you were most attracted to 14 year olds in a thread once. May I ask, how old are you?
    Probably smt like 15. Seriously, I think the ISH's average age in this moment is about 16-17.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    I'm 26 years old. I've never said I'm most attracted to 14 year olds. I'm most attracted to Chloe Moretz, and she's 16 (pictured here)

That is perfection to me. I'm not most attracted to any single age, but generally girls under twenty I find the finest. But yeah, like I said, older girls like Erin Burnett and Zooey Deschanel I think are stunning as well.
    Last edited by FiveRings; 09-17-2013 at 06:21 PM.

the Sho Kosugi of ISH -p.tiddy-'s Avatar

dude 16 is illegal for a 26 year old...come on

the entire reason that girl is cast in Kick-Ass is because she is a LITTLE GIRL

Smile, you're on ISH Crystallas's Avatar

Now...

Most beautiful women without photoshop or makeup.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

False. I could marry her here in Canada and in some States.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Not going to look for a picture and didn't click the link, but I always thought Minka Kelly was stupidly beautiful. I see random shots of her without makeup, wearing sweats, at a gas station or something and she still puts 99% of women to shame.

Local High School Star Joshumitsu's Avatar

I'm sorry but No. 1 looks like a dude. Looks like Benicio del Toro w/ heavy makeup and thicker eyebrows.

Otherwise, the top 3 aren't as attractive as their predecessors.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    Now...

no makeup is very difficult...most girls look like a different person without it

I think Kim looks decent without makeup...I am sure there are better women out there without but IMO she is still pretty attractive without any on

   

Quote Originally Posted by LEFT4DEAD
    So apparently there was a voting for 25 most beautiful girls from all over the world, whose pictures (not photoshoped) were randomly founded on some social sites (not sure if just Facebook). Some of them are the most beautiful I have ever seen.

No.1 is just

Check it out
    how do you know they weren't photoshopped? and how do you really know what they look like without all that makeup on?

all these girls pretty much look like they were stamped out in a bratz-doll factory. i'm sure captain johnson would give them a little standup attention on first meeting, but they look too much like high-maintenance attention-seekers to merit more than a few minutes of a gentleman's time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

Legal ages have nothin to do with biological attraction.

Everyones face is more attractive when theyre young. A 15 year old girls face is not gonna change or improve in any way with time, except more skin elasticity (wrinkles), nose will get bigger, perhaps weight gain around the face, increased asymetry. Nothin positive changes on a females face between 15 and 25 (except possibly acne clearing up). Thats just biology. Her "style" might improve after adolescence making her appear to be hotter, but thats cosmetic not physiological. From that standpoint nothin wrong with bein attracted to a teenage face.

The arbitrary legal standing of something in a particular coutry hardly determines whether it is morally or biologically "right or wrong"

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    Legal ages have nothin to do with biological attraction.

Everyones face is more attractive when theyre young. A 15 year old girls face is not gonna change or improve in any way with time, except more skin elasticity (wrinkles), nose will get bigger, perhaps weight gain around the face, increased asymetry. Nothin positive changes on a females face between 15 and 25 (except possibly acne clearing up). Thats just biology. Her "style" might improve after adolescence making her appear to be hotter, but thats cosmetic not physiological. From that standpoint nothin wrong with bein attracted to a teenage face.

The arbitrary legal standing of something in a particular coutry hardly determines whether it is motally or biologically "right or wrong"
    I know a lot of girls that looked awkward or gocky in high school but later on transformed into something very hot with more mature woman like features...

I personally don't want anything to do with a girl that looks like a teenager, I like women, not little girls...if I am ever attracted to an 18 year old it is because she looks much more mature and developed than she actually is

Quote Originally Posted by Crystallas
    Now...

that girl in Kick-Ass is NOT anything close to "hot"...she looks like she is in grade school

hot is #22 in the OP