Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast
    Decent playground baller Kovach's Avatar

Default Re: "Rape Crew" in small town Ohio

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    As much of an opinion you have on the case and your affiliation with the town, I don't think you should comment on this situation.
    I'd rather listen to the voice of reason than people jumping to conclusions based on mere rumors. Nothing that he stated so far has been shown to be false. Quite the opposite.
    We have chatted on this thread dating back to when it was made and you have yet to show any remorse or care for the victim. This is after the kids were convicted of rape.

I have yet to see any sorrow from you or sadness of what has happened. You have went on to defend the coach and the town but have yet to feel pain and sympathy for the victim and her family.
    I've seen him do it multiple times. Can you read basic English?
    Last edited by Kovach; 03-22-2013 at 04:39 AM.

Nail that coach and the parents who let this shit go down to the wall. **** them!

Seriously this is getting out of control...I need to talk to you please text me back.'

But while Mays adopted a desperate and hectoring tone when texting his victim he is far less concerned in a text to a friend.

In response to the question: 'What did Reno say to you...?'

He said: 'Nothing really. We have to stay in for a week. Next time any of us do anything we are suspended from games for a month.

'But I feel like he took care of it for us.

'Yeh he was joking about it so I'm not worried.'

The next day Mays texted another friend: 'Na IDGAF (I don't give a f***) I got Reno he took care of it ain't s*** gonna happen even if xxx did take it to court.'
    She said: 'Coach Reno saying he would testify for those boys, saying he was so proud of them, that speaks volumes.'

Saccoccia refused to even bench his stars at first, telling the principal and school superintendent that the players did not think they had done anything wrong and therefore he had no reason to suspend them from the team.
    What a piece of shit.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    What a piece of shit.
    You realize neither Mays nor Richmond played a single game, right? And, the other kids who ended up being witnesses for the prosecution denied being at the parties.

Once they went public and told their real stories, they were suspended from school and kicked off of the team.

So much misinformation.

As much of an opinion you have on the case and your affiliation with the town, I don't think you should comment on this situation.

You could be like all of the people there who were raised or ending up assimilating the Steubenville culture. You have adopted their culture.

We have chatted on this thread dating back to when it was made and you have yet to show any remorse or care for the victim. This is after the kids were convicted of rape.

I have yet to see any sorrow from you or sadness of what has happened. You have went on to defend the coach and the town but have yet to feel pain and sympathy for the victim and her family.

I don't think you're worth discussing this with, to be totally honest. I only respond to those on here whom I have a modicum of respect for. You were posting such stupid stuff, I honestly thought you were trolling.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    There are a couple texts from the same kid, who was just found by the court to be a liar and a rapist.
    If there were proven texts from that kid to the coach about the incident then what does the kid being a liar have to do with anything? Sexual assault happened. And the coach had information about it. The kid mightve lied about stuff and destroyed his reputation personally, but the coach had info that he didnt report. How can this be spinned?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    If there were proven texts from that kid to the coach about the incident then what does the kid being a liar have to do with anything?
    This is how misinformation gets spread. There were NO texts from the kid to the coach or vice versa. The kid was texting one of his friends. I don't even think Reno knows how to text.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

This is how misinformation gets spread. There were NO texts from the kid to the coach or vice versa. The kid was texting one of his friends. I don't even think Reno knows how to text.
    True. I thought they caught it direct. Hard to do anything otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    True. I thought they caught it direct. Hard to do anything otherwise.
    ...because it doesn't make any sense. Think about it for a minute, this kid lied to every person on the planet, including his own parents about what happened that night. But, the people pushing this false narrative want us to believe that he immediately spilled his guts to his coach -- who is a notorious hard @ss -- and asked for it to be covered up?

What actually happened was, the principal and coaching staff called the kids in and the kids denied being at the party or having any involvement. They covered each other's butts and vouched for one another.

Once the police got involved, they specifically told the coaching staff not to make any moves with suspensions until they had a chance to conduct an investigation.

This is why nothing will come of this, and rightfully so. I'm just asking people to wait and watch. That's all.

Decent college freshman

You realize neither Mays nor Richmond played a single game, right? And, the other kids who ended up being witnesses for the prosecution denied being at the parties.

Once they went public and told their real stories, they were suspended from school and kicked off of the team.

So much misinformation.
    Shhh, get your facts out of here. They want a witch hunt and they're going to have one god damn it.

LOL

Yeah, and before they went public, and a lone Steubenville girl was trying to collect the evidence, and Anonymous was trying to get the world to see, they were playing and going along with their lives just fine with everyone else in that shithole town knowing about it.

You're as bad as the enabling parents and coaches. Maybe we should have the Grand Jury ask you some questions.

do you guys even read RBA's posts? reading comprehension here is straight up embarrassing

Banned

LOL

Yeah, and before they went public, and a lone Steubenville girl was trying to collect the evidence, and Anonymous was trying to get the world to see, they were playing and going along with their lives just fine with everyone else in that shithole town knowing about it.

You're as bad as the enabling parents and coaches. Maybe we should have the Grand Jury ask you some questions.
    You're a retard.

Decent playground baller Kovach's Avatar

LOL

They were arrested 10 days after the incident, and Anonymous found out about it 3 months later. What the hell are you talking about?
    No point dragging the Grand Jury into it when we can solve this matter by simply having you turn your brain on.

The two guys arrested were sophomores and had never taken a single snap for Big Red and never will.
    So RBA... those guys were booted from the team immediately right? And would never be playing for the team again due to their gross misconduct right?

http://www.wtrf.com/story/26248983/t...ootball-roster

Ma'Lik Richmond, one of two teens convicted in the rape of a 16-year-old girl in Steubenville, is back on the roster of the Steubenville Big Red football team.

Richmond was found delinquent of raping a 16-year-old girl in March 2013, and must register as a Tier II sex offender every 180 days for 20 years.

Richmond was released from an Ohio Juvenile Detention Center on January 6, 2014, and in June of this year, the 7th District Court of Appeals upheld his sexual offender classification.
    Class act organization all around. Well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Wonder how RBA will play this one.
    He'll either ignore the post, or say there are just a few bad apples on the staff that let him back on, or say that he served his time and should be allowed back into society unhindered.

/Bad grades? Cut from the team.
    /Smoke pot? Cut from the team.
    /Rape a girl? Back on the team after a little time out.

****ing shameful sports-first society in that shit town, period. RBA should be ashamed of himself for ever supporting them. **** him.
    Last edited by Droid101; 08-12-2014 at 02:18 AM.