View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 02:10 PM   #217
SilkkTheShocker
Max Contract Poster

Default Re: Things We Have Done In Real Life That We Wouldnt Tell Anyone Else

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
How exactly am I trying to act like some great philosopher? By criticizing perverts for really perverted behavior?

And you really don't have a clue what you're talking about. There's nothing pathetic about doing a drug. It's not something I'd tell someone they should do if they haven't done it before, but you're assuming what you value in life is what I do. For me, there's no experience that compares to shooting heroin except for a really good hit of crack. They're powerful substances, that's why so many do them.

And no, I don't try to brag about "getting over it" because I'm not "over it." And I don't make excuses by calling it a "disease" or anything. Any problems that have come from my drug use are things I take responsibility for it. But I don't have to justify it to you. Your opinion on the subject is not important. Only mine is, because I'm the only person I have to answer to for it.

You acting like I'm the only one with any weaknesses and then labeling a weakness of mine pathetic shows you're ignorant moron. Word of advice, kid, only speak on subjects you know.

Yea, there is definitely nothing wrong with trying heroin.

SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote