Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: What are the biggest regrets of your life?

Biggest regret for me is enrolling in college. Student loans are such a bitch. Of my $32,000 loan, I've easily paid $25,000+. I still owe $19,000.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    Biggest regret for me is enrolling in college. Student loans are such a bitch. Of my $32,000 loan, I've easily paid $25,000+. I still owe $19,000.
    lol we get student grants over here.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade8780
    Yep.

Our education system is fvcked, our health care system is fvcked, etc and so on.

We do, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMillerTime
    What was your major?

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
    I regret that I didn't dedicate myself to marching music more when I was in high school. I had the talent to march Div. 1 DCI but it was always a fun hobby that I was really into, but always ignored my friends and never took it completely seriously.
    What state did you go to school in? I thought about joining the Cavaliers but it took a lot of dedication.

Not giving Samuel L. Jackson a pen while getting an autograph after he somehow grabbed my sheet out of all the sheets in the crowd and then proceeded to shout 'gimme a damn pen!', and handed it back Everyone laughed

For me, it would be how I treated High School as a joke. I only cared to pass enough classes to keep me playing ball and my subpar averages f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cked any opportunity at a decent college/university.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Becoming a criminal at a young age and wasting ten years of my life instead of finishing high school and going on to college.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    We do, too.
    every student in our entire country gets most of their fees subsidized.

nobody pays more than 3,000 a semester

Letting my ex girlfriend go. I cheated and got with the girl I'm with now. She even gave me a chance to get back with her and leave this girl when she first found out. That girl loved me more than anyone or anything in and out of this world. Did crazy shit for me. God. I ****ed up so bad.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BurningHammer
    Too many to be listed.
    cosign

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

To me people that have no regrets are either perfect or not self reflective enough
    Weak.

Regrets are for the weak minded. It has nothing to do with being "self reflective." If you are constantly thinking about the past and wishing you did things differently, then you are weak. Period.

Real men can give two sh*ts about the past. They live and learn. They know the past cannot be changed. They live in the moment to prepare for the future. Those who live in the past are generally insecure and emotionally repressive. They're a bunch of cry babies living off of "what ifs" without ever evolving into a better human being.

Banned

This really hot petite model I could have creampied but I didn't for some reason.

Thats about it.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Mast urbating too frequently as a teenager, which led to my package never growing and horrendous acne.

Chuck Hayes Stan Timmy D for MVP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hihellohi765
    What state did you go to school in? I thought about joining the Cavaliers but it took a lot of dedication.
    CA. I had a tech that I ran into recently that told me I always pissed him and our other low brass tech off because he thought I should have been marching BD A Corps next to him. I actually think I would have preferred Santa Clara Vanguard if I did audition for a Div. 1 corps, although the Blue Devils were nigh untouchable when I was marching.

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    This is your biggest regret? Least you had fun and had good enough grades to get into grad school. Sounds like a pretty good deal.

When you put it that way I realize it definitely doesn't sound bad at all haha. My grad program wasn't particularly competitive though and I think I could have made it into one, but oh well. Another one is not going to the gym during the entirety of college. I was never by any means obese but was definitely a fat **** and I'm lifting/hitting the gym now but coulda done wonders for myself if I'd started years ago. Especially with some chicks.

For real though like some other posters here my biggest regret is not ****ing some girls that I had a shot with and screwed up my chances haha which ties into the not getting in shape
    Last edited by oarabbus; 11-21-2014 at 03:20 AM.