Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Default Re: Nash pass to Gasol, Gasol touch pass to Howard, Howard power dunk over 3 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    Andrew Bynum has never been on an all-defensive team.

Dwight Howard is a three-time Defensive player of the year.

Let that jiggle around in your head for a few minutes.
    I don't understand. So you're denying the Lakers have had elite paint defense with Gasol and Bynum healthy? Everyone knows Dwight > Bynum defensively no need to go state the obvious. But Lakers have had elite rim protection with Bynum and Gasol healthy, and they lose due to their bad perimeter D, especially at PG... are you denying this?

Default Re: Nash pass to Gasol, Gasol touch pass to Howard, Howard power dunk over 3 guys.

Quote Originally Posted by j3lademaster
    I don't understand. So you're denying the Lakers have had elite paint defense with Gasol and Bynum healthy? Everyone knows Dwight > Bynum defensively no need to go state the obvious. But Lakers have had elite rim protection with Bynum and Gasol healthy, and they lose due to their bad perimeter D, especially at PG... are you denying this?
    this isn't NBA 2k. Lakers had good shotblocking but that doesn't mean much when your defense is strung out in pick and roll coverage.

I get superstar calls j3lademaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    this isn't NBA 2k. Lakers had good shotblocking but that doesn't mean much when your defense is strung out in pick and roll coverage.
    I acknowledged the improvement in pnr defense with Howard in my earlier post in order to avoid people coming in here and spouting obvious things like that like they're saying something new. The Lakers did address their pnr problems a lot I agree (obviously). Now the Lakers need to focus on their main defensive problems... not giving mid range shooters 5 square miles of room to shoot and letting any decent pg with quickness and a mid range shot slice them up.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    Fapped.

Then dipped myself in milk to recover, rewatched, and fapped again.
    Does dipping it in milk help with recovery time? Also warm or cold milk?
    A friend wants to know...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan

College star

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

This video makes me feel happy. Westbrook is going to eat Nash alive

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

just skip this season and give the ring to the lakers..thats pretty dope

Lol at Lakers starters getting their ass handed to them by the 2nd and the 3 units

Good thing is they shouldn't take long to have good chemistry on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    This video makes me feel happy. Westbrook is going to eat Nash alive
    Just like Nash is going to destroy Westbrook offensively ... Something sessions could never do.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    Just like Nash is going to destroy Westbrook offensively ... Something sessions could never do.
    LOL he's too old to hurt Westbrook offensively. Did you not watch that video? Slow. Yeah he can still make great passes, but don't spurt out BS like he can light up a young, extremely fast and athletic, great defender in Westbrook. Nikka please

Banned

its makes me feel shit, to see Steve Blake is still here

Quote Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
    LOL he's too old to hurt Westbrook offensively. Did you not watch that video? Slow. Yeah he can still make great passes, but don't spurt out BS like he can light up a young, extremely fast and athletic, great defender in Westbrook. Nikka please
    when did weatbrook become this amazing defender? Being young doesn't mean he is some top defender. As long as Nash controls the tempo that's all that matters... He isn't here to drop 30... That's not to say he can't.

Nash may be old but he is still a top PG in this league... Unlike Westbrook he doesn't need to score to make a big impact on the game.

PGs have killed Nash for years defensively doesn't mean he still hasn't controlled the PG matchup.
    Last edited by All Net; 10-06-2012 at 07:05 AM.