Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Can i watch "The Avengers" having not ever watched "Thor, Hulk, IronMan, Cap America"

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    so it's basically the allspark in that it's an alien cube that is the reason behind the improvement of Earth's technology and alien races are fighting over it to stop the humans from getting it

Default Re: Can i watch "The Avengers" having not ever watched "Thor, Hulk, IronMan, Cap America"

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    so it's basically the allspark in that it's an alien cube that is the reason behind the improvement of Earth's technology and alien races are fighting over it to stop the humans from getting it
    i'm not sure what powers the allspark has but the tesseract in marvel comics is a boundless energy source and i think it also has powers over reality.

nope

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    i'm not sure what powers the allspark has but the tesseract in marvel comics is a boundless energy source and i think it also has powers over reality.
    wow, just like the all spark!

wow, just like the all spark!

again, not really

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

If you have not seen all the lead in movies, you have not paid your fanboy dues so you cannot see the Avengers.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32
    If you have not seen all the lead in movies, you have not paid your fanboy dues so you cannot see the Avengers.
    I have a confession to make. I never saw Iron Man 2

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

I've only seen:

Thor
    IM1
    IM2

From what I recall, the Hulk movie wasn't any good. Wouldn't mind seeing Captain America, just haven't yet.

Really wanna go see the Avengers. Study up first?

i wanna watch all of these, what order should i watch in?

Quote Originally Posted by KDTrey5
    i wanna watch all of these, what order should i watch in?
    in terms of continuity it goes

Iron Man
    Iron Man 2
    Hulk
    Marvel One Shots: A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to Thor’s Hammer
    Marvel One Shots: The Consultant
    Thor
    Captain America

Both of the one shots are short films released as extras on the Thor and Captain America BluRay that give a bit more info on how minor character Agent Coulson operates.
    Last edited by kentatm; 05-05-2012 at 05:30 PM.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

I've seen the Green Hornet lol. What about Green Lantern? Haven't seen that one.

Not the same thing?

Green Lantern was just plain bad. It had a few brief moments but for the most part it was just a complete waste of time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ShannonElements
    Is the 3D worth it? As an example, I thought the 3D in Captain America was pretty worthless and that you wouldn't miss much seeing it in 2D instead.
    3d in Thor was crap too , I might try Avengers in imax 3d tho just to give myself a good reason to watch it again

I'd recommend at least watching Thor and Captain America first since those two lead directly into the movie. The rest you can safely skip imo.

Also 3D was decent in Avengers. If you like 3D, see it in 3D.

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

How does it compare to the animated film?

I really liked the film (series).