Banned

Default How is the 2015 Draft talent-wise?

Is it stacked like the upcoming 2014 Draft, or weak like the 2013 Draft? I don't know much about the players but I heard Okafor, Jones, Alexander and Turner are pretty good. Any potential superstars or All-Stars?

ILL WILL RUNS NYC WhySoInsecure?'s Avatar

Default Re: How is the 2015 Draft talent-wise?

If Tyus Jones is the number one point guard then probably very weak.

Depends on who leaves this year. Potentially the top heaviness of 2014 might scare some to stay in school.

The 2014 recruiting class isn't particularly special. I think Okafor, Turner, Jones, Mudiay, Alexander, Oubre, Johnson, Towns, Whitehead, Vaughn, and McCullough (if he makes it on campus) are the potential one and dones. Some of them will leave even if they are second round picks. I see Okafor, Turner, Mudiay, Alexander, Johnson, Towns, Whitehead, and Vaughn as for sure one and done players.

Then who returns?

Does Parker stay to compete for a championship? It wouldn't be out of his personality.

Does Dante Exum decide he wants to go to college for a year instead of bypassing it all?

Does Embiid not improve enough?

Austin, Young, Robinson III, Harrell, McGary, McAdoo, Hood... Do they live up to expectations all year long?

Could end up like the 2011 draft where there's your Kyrie (Mudiay, or whomever), and a bunch of really solid players (Pasrons, Leonard, Thompson, Thompson, Shump, Faried, Harris, etc) .

Made that high school varsity squad DwadeOverLebron's Avatar

Emmanuel mudiay is going to be superstar mark my words.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Still early obvious, but looks like it'll be pretty stacked with bigs right now.