https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9y5dzleFS4

and hilarity ensues. religion is ****ed up man

Default Re: Religious hebrews call white girl the devil

At least they not racist

Quote Originally Posted by mehyaM24
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9y5dzleFS4

and hilarity ensues. religion is ****ed up man
    What are you doing searching for videos of homeless bums?

I rule the local playground

If I was black I'd start preaching this shit to white Christians just to **** with em. If you think it's easy to troll people on ish try tolling some religious people.

5-time NBA All-Star

Calling someone the devil really isn't a big-deal.

Satan, Shaytan or whatever symbolizes rebellion from God, vanity, selfishness, disloyalty, disobedience to husband, temptation in lieu of long term simple happiness etc.

It's also established that it's not even the ultimate evil.

And yes many Caucasian women in urban cities just HAPPEn to exhibit traits that are antithetical to being a wife underneath the Jewish or Islamic or Christian or Hindu model. Matter of fact if it was an nbadraft.net board they'd get straight 9's and 10's across the board on those traits. Hell they ain't goin' past pick 5 in the Hell Sweepstakes. Big F*cking deal. Doesn't mean you hate on them. They're good people. They just happen to enjoy riding the **** carousel, but hey they seem to be sweet and volunteering for Animal Shelters and all that jazz so props to being good to doggie. Just don't swindle away cash for your Ethyl Estradiol from the hard-working folks of Murica and u a-okay

Lol at you clowns. Intolerant of those who are intolerant. Starface was right. There's a lot of stuff that's azz backwards and barbaric but that at least has some kind of merit behind it. Cultural self-preservation and in group thinking. A human trait that's spanned since the dawn of mankind.

If a culture thinks there are threats to its structure; it's going to want to naturally use fear tactics to label and ostracize them. Why? Because if you want to cling onto power and order you're gonna need some censorship and lies. It is possible to be so open-minded that your brains spill.

This exists in LITERALLY EVERY F*CKING TYPE OF GROUP. Step outside and see the big picture folks.

ps - just playin devils advocate. how'd i do?
    Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY; 05-02-2014 at 01:49 PM.