Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

fact: chicago makes an inferior deep dish pizza
    fact: chicago can't hold nyc's jockstrap

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls gear

Quote Originally Posted by gencbiba

come get some new yawker.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
    nobody thought bron was going anywhere(except dellusional knicks fans)if he won the title with the cavs. now not only did he get bounced out the play offs but in the second round at that. now there's a really good chance lebron leaves and lets face it, chicago is in the best situation right now with Rose, Noah, and Deng(who we will try to move with or kirk by himself for bosh/amare/boozer).

What the hell does NY have? 2 possible max contract spots that nobody is going to because they know good and well they aren't winning a ring with only 2 good players. doesn't help that you traded your draft picks away. FA gonna be saying to themselves "if this shit dont work the first year, its REALLY not gonna work at all".

There's miami and other teams as well but the fact remains that the bulls are in the best situation. be sad
    First of all it's delusional, if you're going to insult anyone at least be able to spell. Second, what the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck are you smoking? You're telling me that I've been hearing where is LeBron going after this season talk all year long, but nobody thought that he was going anywhere? Some people thought that it was more likely that he'd leave if he won, so I don't know where you're getting that from. Thirdly, sorry buddy. NO ONE in their right mind is going to take Luol Deng for Bosh, Amar'e or Boozer. You're insane if you think that. They'll let them leave for nothing rather than take on that contract.

Deep dish pizza sucks. It's funny how butthurt people from Chicago get about stuff NY related. Second City complex.

Another Laker Dynasty? bleedinpurpleTwo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
    Brought to you by the same douchebag that said Kobe would never wear a Lakers uniform again
    no, I dont think the article I saw was from Bucher. I will go look for it (maybe it was, I can't remember).

Original ISH CLTHornet CLTHornets4eva's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls g

Who is Will Burge and why does he have any inside info?

truth: chicago was made from the supposed nyc plans that were scrapped and sold to chicago.
    truth: most pizza stores in chicago were first opened in nyc but moved to chicago after the citizens in nyc found the pizza bad.

Says a man who has probably never had Chicago deep dish pizza. Only ignorance or just plain hate would inspire someone to say such a thing. It's all about the Thin Crust pizza if in NY. You aren't getting better stuffed pizza than Giordano's or Gino's East in Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    It's hilarious isn't it. That guy is a douche, everyone knows he's a douche and all he did was give his clearly biased opinion. For some reason all these Bulls fans are eating it up and getting their pissing in their underwear. Could LeBron go to Chiacago? Obviously he could, personally I don't see it happening. Should Bulls fans be running around here like this guy is already on the team? No.
    It's just the trolls or young fans going around acting like that. Let's not generalize the Bulls fans, please.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks101
    First of all it's delusional, if you're going to insult anyone at least be able to spell. Second, what the f[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]ck are you smoking? You're telling me that I've been hearing where is LeBron going after this season talk all year long, but nobody thought that he was going anywhere? Some people thought that it was more likely that he'd leave if he won, so I don't know where you're getting that from. Thirdly, sorry buddy. NO ONE in their right mind is going to take Luol Deng for Bosh, Amar'e or Boozer. You're insane if you think that. They'll let them leave for nothing rather than take on that contract.

Deep dish pizza sucks. It's funny how butthurt people from Chicago get about stuff NY related. Second City complex.
    appreciate the spelling fix grammar nazi, guess ya gotta fill up that post with whatever to make it look as lengthy and thoughtful as possible . WTF, what dumbass thinks lebron would leave a team he just a won a ring with. this makes absolutely no sense. who said we had to trade deng/kirk to toronto to get bosh lol?

appreciate the spelling fix grammar nazi, guess ya gotta fill up that post with whatever to make it look as lengthy and thoughtful as possible . WTF, what dumbass thinks lebron would leave a team he just a won a ring with. this makes absolutely no sense. who said we had to trade deng/kirk to toronto to get bosh lol?
    lol relax. are you his entourage or something? why are you getting so pissed off from people talking about lebron and his possible destinations? its all speculation.

Hustle Loyalty Respect Knicks101's Avatar

If LeBron won a ring he could say that he got Cleveland their championship, and that he doesn't owe them anything anymore. He could go do what he wants to do. It's a pretty simple concept.

What else are you going to trade to get one of those guys? Enlighten me.

I don't think Rose and LeBron are a good combo. Both like to have the ball in their hands, and like to take the ball to the rim. Neither has a great jumper. So, are they just going to take turns taking the ball to the rack? And kicking it out to shooters that they don't have?

This Bulls team, even with LeBron, still has no post presence and no shooters to spread the court. Bulls would be much better off with a guy like Bosh.

Default Re: Lebron gave Rose a call after being eliminated and his team was seen with bulls g

As a Bulls fan, I'm not sure that I would want LeScum aka LeBronze aka LeQuit down in Flames.

He has no mental or spiritual ability. He has no leadership. He relies only on his athletic ability. He will be broke down by 30. He'll be an 8 year veteran next season and has an additional 2 seasons on his body due to extended post season play.

Chicago would be better off signing Bosh or Amare.

Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose Clocian-IGN's Avatar

lol relax. are you his entourage or something? why are you getting so pissed off from people talking about lebron and his possible destinations? its all speculation.
    ???

Im not pissed, I'm sitting at my laptop laughing . Just because I'm typing "WTF" in bold doesn't really mean Im pissed .

seriously, shut the **** up, you have no right to call anyone a nazi in any form or way, you obviously do not know what you are talking about.