Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    Martyrs
    My lil buddy.

Not the scariest, and perhaps not the most disturbing (although its up there). But certainly the most memorable.

I'm a horror fiend, I've seen my share of sick and twisted shit. There was a period in which every film was trying to out-gross each other, out-torture each other. I've seen psychological thriller films that had you on the edge of your seat.

But no film has left an impression on me like this one.

Shit was impaled into my mind for weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by usa hoops
    In reference to The Cell. I found it disturbing that this crazy serial killer/ rapist thought of women as dolls. When Jennifer Lopez starts to walk in his mind, you see all these girls he killed, and they're all dolls. Then there's a scene where a cow gets sliced and it's still alive.

Not scary, but disturbing to think what goes on in a killer's mind.
    LOL ... you think that's crazy or insane? My goodness, if only you seen what actually goes through my mind. It'd put this Cell serial killer's mind to shame. You see what goes through my normal mind day to day thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    This shit really isn't even all that psychologically damaging ... I just think it pertains to a certain generation. I suppose being in my bracket, it's just way more comical than "OMG, this so scurdyyyyyyy!" ... and you'd probably be in the same boat as LJJ, thinking Exorcist is just LOL material, not scary at all, when in actuality it's scary as fu*k compared to an older population/generation.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Eden Lake comes to mind. Not scary but pretty disturbing. Watch it if you have not seen it. It has Michael Fassbender in it if you need extra motivation.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/eden_lake/

a serbian movie

NBA sixth man of the year miller-time's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Such an underrated horror movie.
    Agreed. Just rewatched it today (last time was 20 years ago lol). I thought it was solid for a horror movie. I think they could have gone a bit more into whether Candyman was real or if it was in her head though - but then it might be too much like The Shining?

alot of folks saying they saw horror movies at age 6 or 7.......how and why......

Quote Originally Posted by bagelred
    [.jpg[/IMG]

Anyone see Angel Heart? With Mickey Rourke and Dinero? Holy sh-t, that was disturbing.

Natural Born Killers is frightening, but in a different way.
    love Angel Heart......great movie

Serious playground baller usa hoops's Avatar

I'm still always disturbed by any movie scene where a dude gets penetrated. I would probably kill myself if that ever happened to me.

5-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by usa hoops
    I'm still always disturbed by any movie scene where a dude gets penetrated. I would probably kill myself if that ever happened to me.

As a man who has a reputation for being a flamboyant homosexual, might I add that it is most wise to steer clear of these comments. The line between hatred and love, aversion and attraction are quite fuzzy and one is tempted to judge when certain things are on the mind.

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Gummo, it wasn't scary but it sure was disturbing.

vhs

Serious playground baller usa hoops's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
    As a man who has a reputation for being a flamboyant homosexual, might I add that it is most wise to steer clear of these comments. The line between hatred and love, aversion and attraction are quite fuzzy and one is tempted to judge when certain things are on the mind.

I was referring specifically to rape. That's about the worst thing a straight man can ever experience.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Friday the 13th Part 2 scared the hell out of me as a child. Its has a much more creepy vibe than the other corny movies.