Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: VMA's thread.

Default Re: VMA's thread.

Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolball#52
    I'm sorry if I came off as an arrogant lout in this thread, but the fact is this is point blank indicative of how misguided people are about things.

Have you seen the "Batman is Ben Affleck" thread in this forum?? 13 pages! Thirteen pages of discussion about how Ben Affleck will wear a silly plastic suit with perky ears and pretend he can fly. IMPORTANT topics about issues of real relevance in America rarely go past 5. Kobe vs. Lebron breaks 1,000.

Haven't you guys seen enough Batman???? It's the same movie OVER AND OVER. He wears a silly outfit with perked up ears, he fights cartoon bad guys, has a love interest on the side, and eventually wins and "saves the planet." It's the same drivel over and over, but that's not even what gets me about how much you guys love it. What gets me is, some rich jewish studio executive is making BANK off you guys eating this crap up on your own free will, every time they put it out, then you'll turn around and talk about how rich people have "rigged the system" and all your left wing diaper-wetting nonsense. You are throwing money at someone in exchange for him throwing feces back at you on a movie screen, and then you're complaining that you don't have any money!

****ing ridiculous state of affairs. Get your shit together, gents.
    don't worry man we're all losers here

Banned

I'm sorry if I came off as an arrogant lout in this thread, but the fact is this is point blank indicative of how misguided people are about things.

Have you seen the "Batman is Ben Affleck" thread in this forum?? 13 pages! Thirteen pages of discussion about how Ben Affleck will wear a silly plastic suit with perky ears and pretend he can fly. IMPORTANT topics about issues of real relevance in America rarely go past 5. Kobe vs. Lebron breaks 1,000.

Haven't you guys seen enough Batman???? It's the same movie OVER AND OVER. He wears a silly outfit with perked up ears, he fights cartoon bad guys, has a love interest on the side, and eventually wins and "saves the planet." It's the same drivel over and over, but that's not even what gets me about how much you guys love it. What gets me is, some rich jewish studio executive is making BANK off you guys eating this crap up on your own free will, every time they put it out, then you'll turn around and talk about how rich people have "rigged the system" and all your left wing diaper-wetting nonsense. You are throwing money at someone in exchange for him throwing feces back at you on a movie screen, and then you're complaining that you don't have any money!

Batman can't fly brah, only glide

Robin Thicke looked like the manager at Foot Locker.

The best performance of the night came during the pre-show. Rad's girl can sing, I did not know that.

dont toot your own horn. you didnt come off as arrogant. you came off as a bitter degenerate.

So that's the show? Hannah Montana puts tiny clothes on and makes stupid faces while the sideline judge backdoors her? Sweet!

Just to put this out there, Rock and Roll Hall of Famer Nile Rogers was in the audience, sitting next to Daft Punk, sitting next to Pharrell Williams.

Why the FCKU didn't the perform!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Robin Thicke looked like the manager at Foot Locker.
    LOL

Sadly this is true.

All them pioneer cats are rollin over in their graves huh kizzle. Not cuz of the outfits, every era wore wacky stuff. Just cuz of what passes for entertainment these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarcastic

Banned

american pop culture is all we have left to show off in this world. stop being uptight about another damn year of the VMA's. it's really not that serious.
    Last edited by Fawker; 08-26-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Fawker
    american pop culture is all we have left to show off in this world. stop being uptight about another damn year of the VMA's.

I guess we're in trouble then because after that Miley Cyrus performance I dont think theres anything left to be revealed.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Had no idea Gaga had an ass like that. straight put Miley to shame.
    Last edited by The-Legend-24; 08-26-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Kevin Heart tryin to get at Gaga.

Banned

all your favorite artists from the past would embrace these spots. your purism don't mean shit. ask them.

Banned

Aretha Franklin rollin over in her grave right now.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
    Kevin Heart tryin to get at Gaga.
    Dude kept goin on about Gaga's ass every time he went on stage.