Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Default Re: What would you do if your teenage daughter got pregnant?

Well I'm 2/0. Two boys. I seem to only make boys. But if I had a girl she would probably be raised in my wife's country and her family. Just a more conservative place. Of course girls get pregnant anywhere, but the environment would not be filled with the shit that we see here in the U.S. If she got pregnant I would be understanding depending on her..the type of person that she is.

I'd find out what happpened (who the guy is, etc.) then very calmly take her to get rid of it. Then I'd go visit the boy without telling him first i got rid of it to see if he lived or not. Then i'd yell at her for 2 days.

What else is there to do?

NBA rookie of the year senelcoolidge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    I'd find out what happpened (who the guy is, etc.) then very calmly take her to get rid of it. Then I'd go visit the boy without telling him first i got rid of it to see if he lived or not. Then i'd yell at her for 2 days.

Put the kid for adoption, don't kill it. Come on.

Then I'd go visit the boy without telling him first i got rid of it to see if he lived or not.
    What?

You're such a loser for trying to kill the baby, but you know what, news flash, thank god idiots like you can't make that decision.

I hope your future teenage daughter keeps her pregnancy and ends up with sextuplets.

Then I'd go visit the boy without telling him first i got rid of it to see if he lived or not.
    I don't know if you are trying to be discreet with your intentions, but wtf does, "to see if he lived or not?" I bet you're trying to say you're going to kill him. Again, another dumba*s opinion by niko. Ok so you're really going to kill some dude just because he knocked up your daughter? I can understand getting angry and beating his a*s, but killing the guy your daughter loves (and your grand child's daddy) is bit, shall we say, PSYCHO! You're f*ckin nuts, not to mention, a loser for thinking that way.

Then i'd yell at her for 2 days.
    Oops I missed this part. Not only are you a deviant loser (for wanting to kill a baby), a psycho (for wanting to kill her BF), but you're also a horrible father for thinking yelling is the only parenting solution you need to fix the problem. How about education? How about a bit of love and having an open ear to hear her problems and actually try to fix it? Better yet, how about stopping the incestual molestation to control her callous attitude towards sex? Seriously, you're just going to yell at her? That's it. There's nothing you can do. Wow niko, if your child ever goes off the handle, the only time you should be yelling is when you look at yourself in the mirror.

Banned

"Got rid of it"???

You're a p.o.s you jobless leech.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Niko disgusts Pro life people and pro choice people at the same time
    Niko is a walking zombie. Adolf Hitler's incarnate. If he ends up in hell, the devil would be his right hand man. Holy sh*t Jeffrey Dahmer probably worships him with one of his shrines.

I wouldn't let my teenage daughter ruin her life that early to care for a baby she doesn't want. The world has 8 billion people, it's 2013, why would you have a baby that you don't want?

I love how the same people that post about no god and laugh at all the religious people suddenly are pro-life. Why? The removal of the group of cells offends you?

Quote Originally Posted by ace23
    What?
    Just being fasicitious. But I'd want to talk to him and I don't promise I'd be nice about it. I want to know what he thinks about possibly ruining a good portion of his and my daughter's life.

Banned

I wouldn't let my teenage daughter ruin her life that early to care for a baby she doesn't want. The world has 8 billion people, it's 2013, why would you have a baby that you don't want?

I love how the same people that post about no god and laugh at all the religious people suddenly are pro-life. Why? The removal of the group of cells offends you?

Because murder is wrong fvcko.

she wouldnt have gotten pregnant if you did your 'dad' job right

NBA rookie of the year

7 billion + to be accurate.

But overall

the statistics are clear teenage motherhood is a disaster I have forgotten the specifics but, it is statistically unlikely for teenage mothers to finish college/university and get a job as anything other than a wage slave or a sex worker.

also it is extremely rare that the teenage father takes any role the girl or the baby's life. she will also have an extremely hard time dating.

Basically her financial, educational, and romantic prospects are ruined. Unless you hate your daughter you would do everything possible to convince her of getting an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by alenleomessi
    she wouldnt have gotten pregnant if you did your 'dad' job right
    Sex is a perfectly normal human urge. believe it or not girls want to have sex and find companionship too. Its 2013, stop shaming girls for being human.

Quote Originally Posted by HarryCallahan

Because murder is wrong fvcko.
    zygotes dont equal humans.

Quote Originally Posted by The Macho Man
    Imma get nikos daughter pregnant. free abortion and a surprise visit from niko
    something like this?