Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Default Re: Sons of Anarchy season 5

Anybody else think that Clay hired a black guy to ride with the Nomad in the van? That way if they get killed rather than Jax, then it looks like Pope is behind the home invasions?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Anybody else think that Clay hired a black guy to ride with the Nomad in the van? That way if they get killed rather than Jax, then it looks like Pope is behind the home invasions?

At this point, anything is possible. This season has been a jumbled mess. Too many different storylines that go up and down and way too many deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    At this point, anything is possible. This season has been a jumbled mess. Too many different storylines that go up and down and way too many deaths.
    The deaths have made it more intriguing. It makes it so you don't know if the good guys are going to get away unscathed each episode. I was unsure if Unsur(sp?) was going to survive this recent episode for example.

Unser will outlive all of them I'm afraid. I can see the last episode of this series showing Unser coming out on top.

So I was reading up on this season of SOA and I came across something very intriguing that may or may not have been mentioned on here before.

Has it crossed anyone's mind that perhaps Clay is Jax's father??

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    Unser will outlive all of them I'm afraid. I can see the last episode of this series showing Unser coming out on top.

So I was reading up on this season of SOA and I came across something very intriguing that may or may not have been mentioned on here before.

Has it crossed anyone's mind that perhaps Clay is Jax's father??
    It never crossed my mind previously. But it is certainly possible. I kind of prefer they don't try to throw that twist in it though.

I don't see Unser surviving though. He is more expendable IMO than other characters, even though he is the most deserving of living IMO.

The deaths have made it more intriguing. It makes it so you don't know if the good guys are going to get away unscathed each episode. I was unsure if Unsur(sp?) was going to survive this recent episode for example.
    Yeah I'm liking the pace, frantic times for SAMCRO equal a frantic pace. It'll slow down as Sutter starts to unravel the various threads and weave them into the seasons finale. He always does

Finally got around to seeing the most recent episode. This season is still not disappointing. Easily my favorite season thus far.

Todays episode was probably the most boring of the season. And even then somebody managed to die.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Todays episode was probably the most boring of the season. And even then somebody managed to die.
    Frank Zito's meathead ass is finally done. That dude is a worse actor than Shaq.

NBA rookie of the year

The wife (Tara) rubbing that perfume on her front lawn was strange as hell. Oh well, this show has been all over the place so i can't be all that surprised at a scene like this, but still weird.

Otto... he's a bit of a prick.

Show is losing a lot of steam. A lot of shows are, the only one i bother keeping up with is Homeland and Walking Dead. Boardwalk Empire been a bit boring too.

Saw a basketball once

Jax is a terrible actor., moreover, hes acting too hard right now and the show seems pretty shitty. with the hole clay part.

imo, the best scenes are with POPE. he shoots interesting philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by buckmcnasty
    Jax is a terrible actor., moreover, hes acting too hard right now and the show seems pretty shitty. with the hole clay part.

imo, the best scenes are with POPE. he shoots interesting philosophy.
    Yeah, as much as a i hate Clay, the show was better when Jax wasn't the shot caller. Ever notice Jax always has his head tilted when he talks.

And i agree, the scenes with Pope are always good.

I don't know how Tara hasn't killed herself by now or just run away with the kids. She goes through so much shit yet just sticks around like an idiot. Her waking up her kid on purpose was interesting. Loneliness? Or is she finally losing it??

Sutter is disappointing me this season.