Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: The Official Dexter Season 6 Thread

Dexter Season 4 was by far the best season of Dexter but the only down season was Season5.. it got boring because it became a cycle .. Dexter feeling guilty, then killing, then repenting. and over and over again. I honestly have a problem with the kill scenes.. I have since season 1. He makes it a big deal that he needs to kill but when he does he stabs them with a butter knife.Gets on my nerves.. I wanna see him torture the ones who deserve it..

Magic Johnson

I didn't mind season 5 and I actually liked Lumen until she just decided to up and leave, but this show has all the signs of staying well past its expiration date. I hope they have one or two more seasons at most.

How do you guys think they'll end the show?

Quote Originally Posted by LA_Showtime
    I didn't mind season 5 and I actually liked Lumen until she just decided to up and leave, but this show has all the signs of staying well past its expiration date. I hope they have one or two more seasons at most.

Probably by getting caught.

It would be interesting to have a season thats in the future where Harrison also has the Dark Passanger because he was also born in blood, except Dexter fails to raise Harrison by the code causing Harrison to spin out of control and run away. Dexter has to hunt him down by following Harrisons grousome murders and in the finnaly kills Harrison and then commits suicide because of having to kill his own son and also that something he created killed so many innocent people. That would make for some great Drama.

I doubt it will end that way but it would be amazing to watch.

Banned

I

Dexter finally turns completely evil and his son who was murder apprentice ends up killing him.. Due to following the moral code that his father inculcated in him.

bump

College star

people that complain that the show should have ended long time ago need to stop it. If you feel that way, why the heck are you watching the new seasons then? no one is forcing you. stop watching it and keep the previous seasons in your memory. let the rest of us who enjoy the show continue to watch it.

Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

That was a decent 1st episode. These often tend to be all over the map for Dexter since they need to recap everything that has happened between the end of the last season. This one felt more of a reset that all of the others. It's like a clean slate for Dexter and that's alright. I was a little disappointed not to see any follow-up between Quinn and Dexter but I'm sure that has to happen. I appreciated the awesome nudity too.

3-time NBA All-Star

This Sunday

NBA rookie of the year

I get the feeling Quinn is gonna get killed this season

cant wait, dexter premieres are always great

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

I didn't know it already started!?!?! I was busy watching Boardwalk. I'll have to to track it down on one of the 6 Showtimes I have. Shouldn't be hard to find.

yeah fu*k sunday ill watch it tonight.. here is a good quality stream for whoever wants to watch it
    click

why is the first episode available already? will they always be online before the sunday showing?

P.S. - Love Dexter, 2-1-4-5-3 for me.

Made that high school varsity squad JaskoX1's Avatar

The religious bullshit was incredibly heavy-handed. You couldn't have been any more subtle about it, really? Other then that, we got a promising season of Dexter ahead. Maybe I'm just glad we don't have a Lumen, or Rita haha.