Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Hunters...the biggest fukking

fagggots in the world..........

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Hunters...the biggest fukking

I don't consider hunters to be homosexual, I consider them to be disgusting cowards. Shooting down an animal that would rip you in to pieces one wouldn't have had the gone, is not really cool.

Sunshine State

Try living in Orlando, 80% of the girls are country bumpkin wannabes who love hunting, cowboy boots, country music and want country boyfriends who are usually complete pieces of shit. ORLANDO ISN'T SOUTHERN.

These are the people they wanna be.

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    I don't consider hunters to be homosexual, I consider them to be disgusting cowards. Shooting down an animal that would rip you in to pieces one wouldn't have had the gone, is not really cool.
    It's nature's way. If we weren't meant to shoot animals then we wouldn't haven the intelligence to be able to make such weapons. I'm sure all the natives back in the day that hunted with bows and spears would take a gun in a second if it guaranteed their life a little better.

Hunting is used to control population issues, but a lot of is simply for sport too. It's part of nature. It'll probably bite us in the ass eventually. The Earth will be here a lot longer than we ever will probably.
    Last edited by Meticode; 08-18-2014 at 02:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
    What I'd like to know, of ISH's pure guardian souls here, how many eat meat?

If you do, it's time for you to shut the fu[color=black]ck[/color] up and exit this thread.
    Hunting is different than domesticating animals. Pretty much any meat you buy at the store was domesticated for that sole purpose to be neatly packaged and presented at the convenience of you. Not hunted out of sport.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Killing just to kill, I don't understand.

But, I have no problem with it if you actually harvest the meat. If you eat meat, how can you condemn someone who eats what they kill? You think cattle volunteer for the slaughterhouse?

Killing just to kill, I don't understand.

But, I have no problem with it if you actually harvest the meat. If you eat meat, how can you condemn someone who eats what they kill? You think cattle volunteer for the slaughterhouse?
    Agreed.

Who cares if the end result is that it's being eaten?

So to summarize, raising animals to be slaughtered and eaten = ok.
    Killing animals any other way and eating them = not ok.

Copy that.
    I'm not arguing that hunting is bad. Look at my previous post. I was just stating domestication is different than hunting. Domestication just basically removes the process of hunting or tracking food for kill.

Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer? johndeeregreen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Meticode
    I'm not arguing that hunting is bad. Look at my previous post. I was just stating domestication is different than hunting. Domestication just basically removes the process of hunting or tracking food for kill.
    I know, I understood your point and deleted that post. But again, it doesn't matter to the animal if you raised it to kill it or killed it for sport. It's the same result, it's getting eaten either way.

john,

Does your posts keep getting deleted?

Edit: Nevermind. LOL

See you later alligator takes a whole new meaning

They better put the gator to good use, not just killing it for sport.

There are degrees of it. I don't like hunting, but as long as the person eats what they kill, I'm fine with it. Then there's also population control, where a species can overwhelm another one and cause massive problems.

The two aspects of hunting that I can't stand are when animals are kept in those planned areas where people who don't know how to hunt can just shoot them anyway and the animal has zero chance of escape. If the animal doesn't at least have some chance of escape and the outcome is a foregone conclusion, just go to a butcher and stop pretending that you're anything other than a bitch. I also hate that "catch and release" shit where when people catch a fish they don't want, they just rip the hook out of its mouth and chuck it back into the water. You broke it you bought it, asshole.

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Domestication does much more than that...the animal is bred to be ideal for eating and other things...cows, pigs, etc are covered in tons of meat

~the original p.tiddy~ ~primetime~'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialQue
    There are degrees of it. I don't like hunting, but as long as the person eats what they kill, I'm fine with it. [COLOR="Red"]Then there's also population control, where a species can overwhelm another one and cause massive problems.[/COLOR]
    right that's the first thing that I thought of when seeing this...I know that Florida has a problem with too many gators so they have a hunting season in an effort to decrease numbers

this was in Alabama though...I don't think they have population issues

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

It's nature's way. If we weren't meant to shoot animals then we wouldn't haven the intelligence to be able to make such weapons. I'm sure all the natives back in the day that hunted with bows and spears would take a gun in a second if it guaranteed their life a little better.

Hunting is used to control population issues, but a lot of is simply for sport too. It's part of nature. It'll probably bite us in the ass eventually. The Earth will be here a lot longer than we ever will probably.

The question I always had about the population issue thing...

Who is supposed to help the animals or us?

The animals wont need their population controlled once we are gone. It will sort itself out.

The millions of bison and various species of bird we wiped out seemed ok.

Passenger pigeons went from 6 billion to extinct in 150 years.

They used to be in flocks a mile wide and 300 miles long that took half the day to pass.

Im sure people today would say we have to start hunting them if any bird got to be that numerous and bothersome...

It wouldnt be to save the birds....but someone would probably claim it was.