Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?

While I'm sure both Gasols would love to play for Barcelona if there's a lockout, I'm just not sure if Barcelona should do it.
    Sure, the team would get better, but what would happen the following season? The Gasol brothers would leave, and Barcelona's frontcourt would be really thin (it's not like they can keep on the injured list the players that would replaced by Pau and Marc).
    Barcelona is a top candidate to win every FIBA trophy as it is, so why risk their future?

Default Re: Manu, Durant, Hedo, Gasol Bros., Calderon, Asik, Dirk, Casspi, Splitter To Europe?

Also, there's no way Valencia gets Durant, considering they currently got no sponsor.

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    Also, there's no way Valencia gets Durant, considering they currently got no sponsor.
    Supposedly, Nike will pay him 6.5 million euros to play with Valencia.

Nobody cares.

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    While I'm sure both Gasols would love to play for Barcelona if there's a lockout, I'm just not sure if Barcelona should do it.
    Sure, the team would get better, but what would happen the following season? The Gasol brothers would leave, and Barcelona's frontcourt would be really thin (it's not like they can keep on the injured list the players that would replaced by Pau and Marc).
    Barcelona is a top candidate to win every FIBA trophy as it is, so why risk their future?
    Players they need = Pau

Players they don't need at all = Marc and Calderon

They are weak at power forward, having just Wallace behind Lorbek. They could really use Pau. They don't need the other two guys at all though.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

that would be great

Good college starter Locked_Up_Tonight's Avatar

Show me where Dirk is going to sign. I would like to read the article.

Apparently, Linas Kleiza will also sign with Eurocup club Lietuvos Rytas.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

Local High School Star Nero Tulip's Avatar

Apparently, Durant and Dirk are chickens and are too afraid to play in the top level of Euroleague, just like Tony Parker and Deron Williams are also apparently too chicken to play in Euroleague.
    Yeah, Tony is a chicken for playing for his own club for free, and Dirk, inarguably one of the 5 top players in the game, is afraid of the competition.

Why aren't you banned again?

What's in Valencia that Nike wants?

Maybe if Hedo plays well in the Euroleague it will give him the confidence he needs to be good in the NBA.

I remember there used to be a time when everybody on this forum used to call a certain poster NOLINKSYO the moment he created a thread......ah the good ol' times

Reports are he already tried to sign with Panathinaikos, but they don't want to spend any money on him and that supposedly, his next choice then is Bayern.

stop making shit up

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
    Yeah, Tony is a chicken for playing for his own club for free, and Dirk, inarguably one of the 5 top players in the game, is afraid of the competition.

Why aren't you banned again?
    Parker does NOT "play for free". He is making 5 million euros from the club's sponsor to play there.

Why are YOU not banned for making up BS?