Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Default Re: Here's some REAL advice on how to get the girl you want.

Step 20: Don't have a baldhead shiny enough to replace the sun if need be. Sure she wants you to be her sun shine but not literally.

btw just legendofJoshin

Oh man... that was epic!

more like...

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

just JOSHIN legendofjoshin hehehe

Fresh Kid Turned Rotten Lamar Doom's Avatar

both these posts are ridiculous. the man who is most comfortable in his own skin will not have problems finding love or sex. i.e.- figure out who you are and be yourself. he's dead on about the confidence thing, but that comes from within, not some labored contrived effort to be standoffish or bad ass. there is truth in both these posts, women don't like to be smothered or overly-courted, but you start over thinking sh*t and getting into game playing and you're lost. like some others said, some of this stuff maybe good if you're looking for insecure young girls who get wet over alpha males or other iconic archtypes, but real girls want you to bring the real, period.
    Last edited by Lamar Doom; 03-24-2009 at 04:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skywalker
    just JOSHIN legendofjoshin hehehe
    Yo, Skywalker.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=125349
    Last edited by HisJoeness; 03-24-2009 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    Actually, dips[COLOR="Black"]h[/COLOR]it, the advise I giveth will probably help many-a-young-lads in the future with the womenz. It's actually sound advice compared to the whole date fat chicks first then work your way up method.

When I read that I was like LOL @ that sh[COLOR="Black"]i[/COLOR]t. I felt compelled to educate the youngsters on ISH how things actually work in the real world.

Everyone keeps forgetting I'm the most valuable poster here. You should have just said thank you kind sir and be on your way. If you ask me, it sounds like you really don't know much about pulling girls, otherwise you would have just nodded your head like the other posters here who know what I'm talking about.
    Actually, I have enough success in the real world with women that I don't have to come on the internet bragging about my superiority with women. I don't have to be an "asshol[COLOR="Black"]e"[/COLOR] to pick up women contrary to popular belief. All it takes is a little playful flirting and the confidence to be comfortable in your own skin.

You can have your ISH MVP award I'm sure you can show it off and show it to all the women you must get with your expert advice.

so being nice toward girls will decrease your chance of being with her??

It's not that nice guys finish last, it's not the being nice part. It's that they're ******* that don't know how to ask for what they want. They let woman walk all over them and apologize for wanting what they want. You just got to realize you never have to apologize for being a man. Take what you want, and nothing that happens between you and a woman is wrong.

Personally, I'm not cocky, I just come off as cocky because I say what ever I want and don't say I'm sorry if I say something offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Doom
    both these posts are ridiculous. the man who is most comfortable in his own skin will not have problems finding love or sex. i.e.- figure out who you are and be yourself. he's dead on about the confidence thing, but that comes from within, not some labored contrived effort to be standoffish or bad ass. there is truth in both these posts, women don't like to be smothered or overly-courted, but you start over thinking sh*t and getting into game playing and you're lost. like some others said, some of this stuff maybe good if you're looking for insecure young girls who get wet over alpha males or other iconic archtypes, but real girls want you to bring the real, period.
    You basically just said my post was "ridiculous" then came around saying you agree with what I stated.

I suppose you would automatically have an advantage over us normal males, since you're homo I guess you already know what's going on inside a woman's head. Perhaps you should make your own thread and teach us, oh gay one.

Quote Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
    Actually, I have enough success in the real world with women that I don't have to come on the internet bragging about my superiority with women. I don't have to be an "asshol[COLOR="Black"]e"[/COLOR] to pick up women contrary to popular belief. All it takes is a little playful flirting and the confidence to be comfortable in your own skin.

You can have your ISH MVP award I'm sure you can show it off and show it to all the women you must get with your expert advice.
    First, you need to realize I wasn't bragging. I was simply providing concrete advise. I read the other guy's logic in the Tip: Get a Girlfriend thread and I didn't agree with it, whatsoever. Therefore, I created this thread to show a different more realistic perspective.

To each their own, but if you follow my advice and you're naturally that way I described by nature, you're going to pick up very attractive womenz. It's just fact. If that's who you are and you don't agree with my advice, that's fine I have no problem with that. Different strokes for different folks. However, most people that actually have some extensive experience with women will tell you my advice is very real, and very useful.

If all that came across as being cocky to you, cool. You call it cocky, I just call it confidence and just me, being me.

Quote Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
    If all that came across as being cocky to you, cool. You call it cocky, I just call it confidence and just me, being me.
    That statement sums up what I'm trying to say. The advice that you gave might work for you because that is your personality. The same advice won't work for others because it would be them forcing themselves to act that way.

In my opinion, acting in a way that isn't genuine is just too tiresome and not worth it. If you are comfortable with yourself and act naturally others will like you. Learning to be natural around women is more important than anything when trying to get with someone. And when I say natural I mean natural but still agressive not passive and overly friendly(which is sort of a point you made).

My Name Is My Name MarloStanfield's Avatar

That statement sums up what I'm trying to say. The advice that you gave might work for you because that is your personality. The same advice won't work for others because it would be them forcing themselves to act that way.

In my opinion, acting in a way that isn't genuine is just too tiresome and not worth it. If you are comfortable with yourself and act naturally others will like you. Learning to be natural around women is more important than anything when trying to get with someone. And when I say natural I mean natural but still agressive not passive and overly friendly(which is sort of a point you made).
    you are wise beyond your years, my brotha from anotha motha

In my opinion, acting in a way that isn't genuine is just too tiresome and not worth it. If you are comfortable with yourself and act naturally others will like you. Learning to be natural around women is more important than anything when trying to get with someone. [COLOR="Red"]And when I say natural I mean natural but still agressive not passive and overly friendly[/COLOR](which is sort of a point you made).
    LOL, so yeah I was reading what you wrote and then got to the highlighted red - then I thought to myself, isn't that exactly what I just said? You're basically saying what I said was right and on point. When providing my points of advice, time and time again I said "let it come naturally" and "not forced" ... so I don't get what you're trying to get at.

If someone is just the "nice guy" type and they're incapable of changing, then they're just sh*t out of luck. People can change... it just takes someone to show them the light so they can open them and stop walking around in relationship darkness.

This is not me giving advice to a married couple of 10 years. This is me trying to give advice to those trying to pick up women... which is what this thread was about first and foremost.

Everything I mentioned will not work 100% for everyone, but just in general what I said was very much on point, and a hell of a lot more accurate when being compared to just about anything else I've read on this message board of online in general about picking up the womenz.

Alright, then I guess we are somewhat in agreement on the subject.

Alright, then I guess we are somewhat in agreement on the subject.
    I can see what you were getting at too... in that people honestly shouldn't need to come on the internets and seek advice on how to get better at being around women. It's just that people need help sometimes! Some people can excellent at math or making crafts, but maybe that math guy or craft making goober needs some assistance in the "how do I pick up chicks" department. I provided my services free of charge, just because I'm nice like that :-D