Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bus driver just destroys an annoying chick with uppercut

Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    I don't think he should have done that to a man either. It was really just words until that moment. Doesn't matter how offensive the words were, there is no justification for that upper cut.

....but it was awesome to watch.
    I agree with everything you typed here.

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    But out on the streets? I say punch her in the mouth. These women out there need to really cut it out with that nonsense of swinging on men.
    99 times out of 100... you don't hit back because it doesn't hurt, and you're not really threatened.

Women are harmless when it comes to punching... have you ever in your life been afraid
    of getting punched by a woman?

I've encountered a few swings throughout the years and every time it's laughable.

it's funny, because you know what they're actually good at? Slapping.
    $hit stings like hell.

But for whatever reason... they can't throw a punch worth a $hit.

This bus driver however will be applauded for his actions because he
    stood up to the real problem: It's not that women can get away with swinging...
    It's that women can get away with saying whatever the f*ck they want,
    and there's not a damn thing you can do about it... And they know this.

Do you know how many b*tches I've wanted to uppercut because
    they wouldn't shut the f*ck up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVb6VHvCupw
    Chris Rock - Don't hit women

top comment:

A woman can say anything she wants to me; she can curse me, talk shit about me, ect.
    The second she smacks me, she's getting it back. +23
    Have fun with that... I'm sure there will be no consequences with punching back... it's justified.

Take it like a man... do the smart thing... walk away.

Anyway... GREAT VIDEO!!!
    Last edited by Riddler; 10-11-2012 at 10:39 PM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVb6VHvCupw
    Chris Rock - Don't hit women

sometimes... there's a good reason to hit a woman... JUST DON'T DO IT

$hit, sometimes there's a good reason to kick an old man down a flight of stairs.... JUST DON'T DO IT

I'm more amazed by how she got back up after a few seconds. That punch would knock out most people. Anyone know what charge he'll most likely get and the usual jail time?

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by ihoopallday
    I'm more amazed by how she got back up after a few seconds. That punch would knock out most people. Anyone know what charge he'll most likely get and the usual jail time?
    I think aggravated assault. no idea about the time.

holy shit! Bus driver shoryuken'd that chick....

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOver9000
    holy shit! Bus driver shoryuken'd that chick....
    We need the Guile music that goes with everything, followed by the knock out music.

We need the Guile music that goes with everything, followed by the knock out music.

So the dude uppercuts the woman and throws her out bus for talking smack and a push? What an idiot.
    Might be funny in a cartoon or something.

When I travelled USA earlier this year, one of the strangest things was how quick people got out there phones and started recording.

I stayed across street from MSG in NY, and there was something happening every hour or so and 50 people gather around recording.

I wouldn't scratch my ass in the USA, ends up with 10,000 views in youtube.

He might keep his job. There didn't seem to be any transit cops on that bus, and the female was violent. She pushed the busdriver, and thus endangered the lives of all the passengers of the bus. If the buses are unionized, he will probably definitely keep his job. It reminds me of the Shawn Daivari, former WWE wrestler, who choked out a belligerent passenger on a train in Minnesota/Michigan. When someone is getting out of line on buses, drivers and passengers are given latitude to knock them the f*ck out.

The Paterfamilias RedBlackAttack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    He might keep his job. There didn't seem to be any transit cops on that bus, and the female was violent. She pushed the busdriver, and thus endangered the lives of all the passengers of the bus. If the buses are unionized, he will probably definitely keep his job. It reminds me of the Shawn Daivari, former WWE wrestler, who choked out a belligerent passenger on a train in Minnesota/Michigan. When someone is getting out of line on buses, drivers and passengers are given latitude to knock them the f*ck out.
    Similar to what I was thinking as I watched the video... I couldn't be sure whether or not the bus was moving when she was ranting and raving and pushing the driver. If so, that alone is justification for her to arrested and, a the end of the day, the most dangerous action happening in the video.

We can sit her and debate the social stigmas in men hitting women and whether or not he should have contained himself, but one thing I know for certain is that passengers on a huge bus in motion should not be distracting the driver by screaming in his ear, let alone pushing/punching him as he's operating the thing.

F#ck her. If I get run over by a bus because some dumb b!tch doesn't have enough sense to contain her emotions and insists on distracting the driver, I'd hope an uppercut is the least she receives as penance.
    Last edited by RedBlackAttack; 10-12-2012 at 12:15 AM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
    Similar to what I was thinking as I watched the video... I couldn't be sure whether or not the bus was moving when she was ranting and raving and pushing the driver. If so, that alone is justification for her to arrested and, a the end of the day, the most dangerous action happening in the video.

We can sit her and debate the social stigmas in men hitting women and whether or not he should have contained himself, but one thing I know for certain is that passengers on a huge bus in motion should not be distracting the driver by screaming in his ear, let alone pushing/punching him as he's operating the thing.

F#ck her. If I get run over by a bus because some dumb b!tch doesn't have enough sense to contain her emotions and insists on distracting the driver, I'd hope an uppercut is the least she receives as penance.
    He already stopped the bus when he hit her though, so it isn't like he did that to protect himself or the other passengers. He did it because he couldn't control his anger. That is not justice. And as I said before, it isn't a "don't hit women" thing either, it is a "don't hit somebody you don't need to" thing. Stop the bus, call the police, and then continue on with your day. Yes, she is a dumb b!tch, but he too is a dumb b!tch. Just because she is wrong doesn't make him right. Hopefully they have both been arrested now.

and women want equality, they better take it like a man

He already stopped the bus when he hit her though, so it isn't like he did that to protect himself or the other passengers. He did it because he couldn't control his anger. That is not justice. And as I said before, it isn't a "don't hit women" thing either, it is a "don't hit somebody you don't need to" thing. Stop the bus, call the police, and then continue on with your day. Yes, she is a dumb b!tch, but he too is a dumb b!tch. Just because she is wrong doesn't make him right. Hopefully they have both been arrested now.
    Bingo.