Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Is my girlfriend cheating on me.

Donuts today, creampies tomorrow...

It's probably nothing, but your gf is definitely exhibiting strange behaviour.

I moved in with my girl a couple of years ago after we had been dating for 3 years, and she lived in one of those real old houses with oil heating. We ran out of oil one day, and had to get it refilled....but the house still never warmed up. We looked it up online and apparently we had to bleed the air out of the pump so it could restart. I'm getting ready to google this shit and she casually recommended having the maintenance guy at her work swing by to do it. I thought it was weird considering I saw him tussle her hair in a weird way at her work when I was there one day. I dropped it like the OP did and figured out how to do it myself (successfully!). Buuuut she cheated on me with the guy two months later, or that's when I found out anyway. You can't ignore that little light bulb that pops up when shit doesn't sound right, especially if you're not normally the jealous type.

But I'm sure your situation is totally different, OP.
    Last edited by code green; 02-27-2013 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    Yea, probably not cheating, but the guy is probably trying to get with her now so you'll have that to look out for instead.
    this

Quote Originally Posted by code green
    I moved in with my girl a couple of years ago after we had been dating for 3 years, and she lived in one of those real old houses with oil heating. We ran out of oil one day, and had to get it refilled....but the house still never warmed up. We looked it up online and apparently we had to bleed the air out of the pump so it could restart. I'm getting ready to google this shit and she casually recommended having the maintenance guy at her work swing by to do it. I thought it was weird considering I saw him tussle her hair in a weird way at her work when I was there one day. I dropped it like the OP did and figured out how to do it myself (successfully!). Buuuut she cheating on me with the guy two months later. You can't ignore that little light bulb that pops up when shit doesn't sound right, especially if you're not normally the jealous type.

But I'm sure your situation is totally different, OP.
    I'd put a tussle of the hair about 10 notches up from buying a donut
    Hair tussle is worth a knockout punch.

yes. during lunch that day he was probably waiting in the bathroom buck naked with the donut on his dikc.

I get it it's pretty funny about the donut
    Believe you me most of my buddies have a right laugh aswell

But let's forget it she isn't cheating that pretty obvious but maybe should I mention to her say look we are moving in together are you ready for this something along those lines .. Completely disregard the subject about the donuts.. I already had a cold moment with her when she said it was like a 15min drive from the donut shop and I was like a statue I didn't even eat my donut and I played Tyler creators goblin album the whole way which is pretty hard out for her it would have been annoying her.
    We've exchanged some pleasantries today I'm picking her up at 4 and we are going for a run... I'm thinking of saying to her look have you really thought about this move do you really wanna move in with me are you ready it's a pretty big step..

Quote Originally Posted by LiLharvard
    I already had a cold moment with her when she said it was like a 15min drive from the donut shop and I was like a statue I didn't even eat my donut and I played Tyler creators goblin album the whole way which is pretty hard out for her it would have been annoying her.

Quote Originally Posted by LiLharvard
    I get it it's pretty funny about the donut
    Believe you me most of my buddies have a right laugh aswell

But let's forget it she isn't cheating that pretty obvious but maybe should I mention to her say look we are moving in together are you ready for this something along those lines .. Completely disregard the subject about the donuts.. I already had a cold moment with her when she said it was like a 15min drive from the donut shop and I was like a statue I didn't even eat my donut and I played Tyler creators goblin album the whole way which is pretty hard out for her it would have been annoying her.
    We've exchanged some pleasantries today I'm picking her up at 4 and we are going for a run... I'm thinking of saying to her look have you really thought about this move do you really wanna move in with me are you ready it's a pretty big step..
    Smart move, but here is the deal. To find out if she's playing games with you, covertly (not directly) suggest the idea moving in together is not a good idea with all the fighting going on. Then wait a few days and see if she's trying to up the ante and make you even more jealous. If she is talking about the guy more, she's fooling your mind.

Figure out if this is the case and if it is, then really you have the upper hand and she is the one truly insecure to go to such lengths to play with your emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
    Smart move, but here is the deal. To find out if she's playing games with you, covertly (not directly) suggest the idea moving in together is not a good idea with all the fighting going on. Then wait a few days and see if she's trying to up the ante and make you even more jealous. If she is talking about the guy more, she's fooling your mind.

Figure out if this is the case and if it is, then really you have the upper hand and she is the one truly insecure to go to such lengths to play with your emotions.
    don't take this advice lilharvard... mind games are for 15 year old girls

Quote Originally Posted by kNicKz
    don't take this advice lilharvard... mind games are for 15 year old girls
    Only virgins would think like this.

I don't think girls play games because they are immature; I think it is just a natural reaction to the guys that are hitting on them, and if you want to get some punani, then you have to know how to react to the games they naturally do it on their own.

Girls do sh*t like this all the time to get some sympathy out of the men they are dating. We might not date the same type of girls because it sounds like you are only into fat girls who are all "real" n sh*t, but as you climb the ladder on the food chain, it seems like the hotter the girls are, the more likely they will know how to push a man's buttons and control him like a puppet.

The idea is don't let her control your emotions; once she does that, she's gonna twist it and turn you into a sensitive little girl, and once you are a little girl, she's gonna go out and find a real man, hence why they are also indirectly attracted to jerks.

Conclusion: don't be a sissy little girl.

I don't think girls play games because they are immature; I think it is just a natural reaction to the guys that are hitting on them, and if you want to get some punani, then you have to know how to react to the games they naturally do it on their own.

Girls do sh*t like this all the time to get some sympathy out of the men they are dating. We might not date the same type of girls because it sounds like you are only into fat girls who are all "real" n sh*t, but as you climb the ladder on the food chain, it seems like the hotter the girls are, the more likely they will know how to push a man's buttons and control him like a puppet.

The idea is don't let her control your emotions; once she does that, she's gonna twist it and turn you into a sensitive little girl, and once you are a little girl, she's gonna go out and find a real man, hence why they are also indirectly attracted to jerks.

who is that in your avy?

I think you are confusing "hot girls" with immature bimbos.

There are plenty of hot independent women who don't play all those games.

Banned

Yes, now you know what you have to do...

Quote Originally Posted by bmd
    I think you are confusing "hot girls" with immature bimbos.

There are plenty of hot independent women who don't play all those games.
    Sorry sherlock, I am only addressing the OP. I think his girl is playing games on him. Do you know her. Are you that guy she gave that delicious sexy donut to. If not, then how do you know she is playing games. You don't. I don't either, but instead of acting like a complete nerd, I'm giving him real world advice on how to find out and deal with these types of game.

I swear some of you guys sound like a bunch of virgins.