Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron Leaves Fan Hanging

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Lebron is too good for that guy..he has that mindset. Lebron would leave you guys hanging too. You're nobody's to him.
    unless you are black then its all good.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Nah Lebron has always hated all white people.

he just doesn't like common folk. My bro got to meet KD and Lebron last summer near Akron. Said KD was really nice took pics talked with him etc. but Lebron refused to do any of that sh*t.

Good High School Starter truhooper's Avatar

The Magical T-Mac HardwoodLegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DukeDelonte13
    he just doesn't like common folk. My bro got to meet KD and Lebron last summer near Akron. Said KD was really nice took pics talked with him etc. but Lebron refused to do any of that sh*t.
    With all of the hate and clowning LeBron has endured from all kinds of NBA fans, I'm not surprised he may be a little bit stand-offish.

It comes from a bit of paranoia and guardedness I'm sure. There's probably a little bit of aristocrat arrogance thrown in there too, but I'll give him some benefit of the doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA4EVER

Maybe racist too.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by senelcoolidge
    Lebron is too good for that guy..he has that mindset. Lebron would leave you guys hanging too. You're nobody's to him.
    This...
    LOL at people claiming that he did not see the guy.
    Also the dud played it badly... you can't chase superstars/hot girls that way... if you chase them alone they crush your balls unless you are famous/super rich...

you need to go for the handshake when they are being accompanied by lesser players... so if he ignores you... you immediately go for the handshaking with the lesser players, so you save face... it never fails... it works with chicks too... Always have a plan B,C,D...

Quote Originally Posted by Kobr
    f*ck outta here fat boy

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

That is a shame that one of the world's biggest stars is an illiterate racist that pretends to read the Hunger Games before games...

Banned

Imagine that person is pauk

That was ripthekik at the game.
    Seriously though, I don't think LeBron saw him. I wonder if that white dude is one of Willis McGahee's friends. Maybe he can reach out to LeBron for an explanation

High School Varsity 6th Man WolfGang's Avatar

Lebron isn't racist man. He never paid any attention to the dude and never saw his hand out. Either way Lebron doesn't have to shake hands if he doesn't want to.

Banned

It's really common knowledge in the sports world that LeBron is racist. He said people hated him for The Decision because he was black.

Sometimes it amazes me how dumb so many people are. Obviously Lebron didn't see him, he's not aware of every single person and their body position that are near him. Yet so many would just accept without a shadow of a doubt he did it on purpose, or that he hates whites. Accepting so strongly is the scary part, because it shows how easily a person life can be ruined. Like in the jury system, or at work, school, etc. Because people easily make judgement based on a hunch coming from their limited intelligence, and then strongly stick to it.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by Kobr
    I think he's just a starf[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]cker. All about the celebrities. Not about the average joe fan.

Are you just a hater or what?

Lebron was looking to the right the entire time and he got called over by the guy with the phone, so he obviously didn't see the white guy. How do you know he didn't greet the white guy once he passed him again?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Sometimes it amazes me how dumb so many people are. Obviously Lebron didn't see him, he's not aware of every single person and their body position that are near him. Yet so many would just accept without a shadow of a doubt he did it on purpose, or that he hates whites. Accepting so strongly is the scary part, because it shows how easily a person life can be ruined. Like in the jury system, or at work, school, etc. Because people easily make judgement based on a hunch coming from their limited intelligence, and then strongly stick to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    Like in the jury system, or at work, school, etc.
    But only one of those things affects them.
    Last edited by DFish; 11-25-2012 at 02:43 PM.