Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Tony Parker's Team In 13th Place In The French League

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague
    How about the forum be based on FACT and REALITY? How is that for a novel concept? Please show me one single thing that I posted that is not true in this thread.

Unlike the trolls, I am NOT making up stuff like, "Nicolas Batum GOAT in history of Europe" or whatever other BS is posted here daily.

I posted FACTS. Tony Parker's team is in 13th place in French League.

I am posting facts.

Something that for example, Grinder is basically incapable of. Where are you complaining to Grinder when he claimed here in this forum that "Besiktas has won 11 straight games"?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=238852&page=4

Grinder:

That's an outright lie and trolling, like almost every post he makes. I never once have seen you complain about his posts. But if I post reality, the actual REAL French League standings (with links) you feel the need to bash my post?

Strange double standard there.

Or is it considered taboo and off limits and out of bounds to mention that NBA star Parker's team is in 13th place in French League? Are we only allowed to have threads here like, "Jordan Farmar is the Chris Paul of Euroleague"?

I repeat, I just think this thread won't generate any good basketball conversation and will result in more crappy threads.

owwwww

Batum, Krstic (lol!), Kirilenko, Ilyasova in the top 10 (this is with guys who don't even play 20 minutes a game included, who get overrated by per minute stats). The rest are a bunch of players who went undrafted in the NBA. Interesting.

Your favorite player didn't even last long enough in the NBA to get a picture on his profile

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    You can dominate and still be on a crappy team.

What is so hard to comprehend?

Adrian Peterson is considered the best RB in American Football and he's a dominator yet he plays on a crappy team.
    There are 4 NBA players on ASVEL. They also have one of the best French League players on the roster, and in addition to that, a guy that was an NCAA star just last year on their roster.

They have by far the largest budget in the French League, at more than double that of any other team in the entire league.

What is so hard to comprehend?

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    I repeat, I just think this thread won't generate any good basketball conversation and will result in more crappy threads.
    I repeat, you should be complaining about all the TROLLS that cause the problem in the first place (like Grinder) and not me.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-13-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    Batum, Krstic (lol!), Kirilenko, Ilyasova in the top 10 (this is with guys who don't even play 20 minutes a game included, who get overrated by per minute stats). The rest are a bunch of players who went undrafted in the NBA. Interesting.
    Georgi Shermadini leads the Euroleague. NOT any NBA player. OWNED.

These are not adjusted stats genius. Nothing like the NBA stats. The more minutes you play, the higher this stat will be smart guy. Of course you do not want to know that, since Batum plays 40 minutes per game.

Rubio, Jennings. Euroleague scrubs that were drafted in the lotto by the NBA. Interesting.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 11-13-2011 at 02:11 PM.

I repeat, you should be complaining about all the TROLLS that cause the problem (like Grinder) and not me.
    You don't help. At all.

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Has Dijon Thompson ever actually played an NBA game? Armstrong, Turiaf, Skeen? these guys are scrubs, no wonder they aren't doing shit.

Quote Originally Posted by chains5000
    You don't help. At all.
    Wrong. What does not help is that knowledgeable European posters like you allow this trolling to go on and never argue with it.

I never see you or any other European ever question posts like, "Jordan Farmar is the Magic Johnson of Euroleague", or "Deron Williams is the best player in the history of Europe."

In fact, I normally see agreement.

I am not the problem here and you know it. You are just too afraid to call out the trolling for what it is.

Nick Young is an easy target, but he is one of about 50 here that are doing equally as bad trolling about European basketball.

And then I get lumped in the same category with them, even though I am NOT trolling. I am always posting facts and things that can be verified, yet I am labeled a troll, along with people posting things like, "Batum is the Larry Bird of Euroleague".

Dunking on everybody in the park

Georgi Shermadini leads the Euroleague. NOT any NBA player. OWNED.

These are not adjusted stats genius. Nothing like the NBA stats. The more minutes you play, the higher this stat will be smart guy. Of course you do not want to know that, since Batum plays 40 minutes per game.

Rubio, Jennings. Euroleague scrubs that were drafted in the lotto by the NBA. Interesting.
    Every franchise has millions of dollars of payroll allocated to professional basketball scouts. The professional basketball scouts, employees that work full time, 40 hours a week doing mainly one thing -- SCOUTING prospective ballers, decided that VSpan was worthy of a late second round draft pick. In fact, all 30 teams, with at least 3 scouts each, so say a minimum of 90 scouts decided that VSpan, who you consider the best Euroleague player ever, should be a late second round pick.

That's pretty pathetic when your best player can't even get drafted in the first round.

Another thing that's pathetic is that you can't realize that concept of drafting someone on POTENTIAL. Look it up. Do some studying. Start with the dictionary.

Wrong. What does not help is that knowledgeable European posters like you allow this trolling to go on and never argue with it.

I never see you or any other European ever question posts like, "Jordan Farmar is the Magic Johnson of Euroleague", or "Deron Williams is the best player in the history of Europe."

In fact, I normally see agreement.

I am not the problem here and you know it. You are just too afraid to call out the trolling for what it is.

Nick Young is an easy target, but he is one of about 50 here that are doing equally as bad trolling about European basketball.

And then I get lumped in the same category with them, even though I am NOT trolling. I am always posting facts and things that can be verified, yet I am labeled a troll, along with people posting things like, "Batum is the Larry Bird of Euroleague".

Because you're the only idiot that believes this myth that there is some secret league called the Euroleague that is far superior to the NBA. Everyone else knows where the best players really are.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    Has Dijon Thompson ever actually played an NBA game? Armstrong, Turiaf, Skeen? these guys are scrubs, no wonder they aren't doing shit.
    The NBA "superstar" and "best point guard in Europe right now" Tony Parker can't lead them by himself?

According to this whole forum, Tony Parker was going to "dominate all the Euro scrubs by himself."

Also, according to this forum, Armstrong and Turiaf were going to "dominate".

This forum said that Armstrong would be "the greatest center in the history of Europe", that he would average "30/15 a game".

Just recently the forum claimed that "with Parker and Turiaf on the same team they will win every game by 40 points in the crappy league over there."

Now all of a sudden it is, "those guys are scrubs, of course they suck."

Once again, I am not the troll, and I am not the problem in this forum.

And it's funny how we are told that every single NBA player is better than every single player in Europe, but then the same people come back with, "those guys are scrubs of course they suck in Europe." The level of hypocrisy by the trolls in this forum is truly astonishing.

The NBA "superstar" and "best point guard in Europe right now" Tony Parker can't lead them by himself?

According to this whole forum, Tony Parker was going to "dominate all the Euro scrubs by himself."

This forum said that Armstrong would be "the greatest center in the history of Europe", that he would average "30/15 a game".

Just recently the forum claimed that "with Parker and Turia on the same team they will win every game by 40 points in the crappy league over there."

So everyone that said Parker would be one of the best players overseas was correct, then. What's your point? No one ever said that one player can guarantee a winning season.

Quote Originally Posted by wakencdukest
    Has Dijon Thompson ever actually played an NBA game?
    Yes.

Yes.
    He's played at least one game!! Man, he should be dominating. He's like better than LeBron OMFG!!!!?!?!!!

Local High School Star wakencdukest's Avatar

Just recently the forum claimed that "with Parker and Turiaf on the same team they will win every game by 40 points in the crappy league over there."

And it's funny how we are told that every single NBA player is better than every single player in Europe, but then the same people come back with, "those guys are scrubs of course they suck in Europe." The level of hypocrisy by the trolls in this forum is truly astonishing.

Hey dipshit, this is the first time I've ever responded to one of your posts. It is obvious to any intelligent person that guys that can barely produce in the NBA, are not going to dominate in Europe. It's common sense. But you are over here trying to call these guys NBA players and use them as a representation of how bad the NBA is. You need to calm down.