Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: This is the most aesthetically pleasing 50 point game of all-time

Quote Originally Posted by Fatal9
    one of them is not even a 50 point game phaggggot and the other one is boring as fukk, stopped watching half way through.
    Yeah at least he shoots better than kobe even at 38!

owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    You mad I'm the G.O.A.T.?

this has nothing to do with the original topic

owwwww

Quote Originally Posted by az00m
    Yeah at least he shoots better than kobe even at 38!
    MJ at 38 had the second least efficient 20+ ppg shooting season in post-merger NBA history. lol @ how insecure you phags are.

Root Of All Evil

this has nothing to do with the original topic
    You know damn well I'm kidding with this competitive stuff right now.

owwwww

You know damn well I'm kidding with this competitive stuff right now.

GOAT

but back to the topic on hand...

soundcloud.com/agua-1 andgar923's Avatar

one of them is not even a 50 point game phaggggot and the other one is boring as fukk, stopped watching half way through.
    You obviously didn't get the point I was trying to make.

"Aesthetically pleasing" is very subjective, doesn't mean much actually. But it's actually a thread created because you and your ilk are the 'insecure' ones. So insecure that you feel the need to start re-interpreting shit.

Btw... I was trying to kill many birds with one stone with those posts.

A. That "Aesthetically pleasing" is highly subjective
    B. That MJ as an old f@rt against today's defense can do it as well.
    C. MJ would've torched those Suns as well, even more if he were in his prime.

We saw him embarrass Marion, and I can post vids of him killing Bell as well, should I?

Root Of All Evil

Quote Originally Posted by andgar923
    and I can post vids of him killing Bell as well, should I?
    For the hell of it sure ...

Kobe and MJ really are different players.

Kobe is a long range bomber. A long distant sniper.

MJ is an attacker, mid range artist, a ridiculous finisher @ the rim.

All depends on your preferance. Either way I win cause they are my two favorite players.

Speaking of this ridiculous long range barrage from Kobe, anyone got the video of Bird dropping 60 on those niggs on the Hawks?

He showed some ridic range in that one too.

SAY NO TO RENT SEEKING

Yup. There is a family of them that are all the same poster, add Roundball Rock. Immortal24, too. These guys never post at the same time. There is two or three different people that work together. And I kid you not. The "bruceblitz" of this crazy contingent is KB42PAH.

The guy who self admittedly found out Kobe was attending a wedding. Snuck into said wedding. Met Kobe, asked for a pic with him. Kobe said later. Then the kid FOLLOWED KOBE TO THE BATHROOM ... like a psycho stalker. As if stalking him at a wedding wasn't bad enough. Then after Mamba finished wiggling it, asked to take a picture with him.

He posted the picture either here or on a Laker forum. And it's real disturbing.

Kobe looks visibly pissed off in the photo ... like "I can't believe this kid, just did this"

P.S. None of this is made up. I used to talk to the kid on AIM. He's a certifiable nutball.
    AlphaWolf24 = KB42PAH

College star

a score of 91-100 in favor of the opponent is not aesthetically pleasing.

Why has your maturity level not changed over the years? I like to find old threads and see how much my approach changed in debates. It seems growth has not been your friend.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Not really getting the logic. A lot of long jumpers = very aesthetically pleasing? Uhh, if that's your thing. Kobe doesn't even look all that graceful in this game. I prefer his 50 point games in 06-07, to be honest. Smoother looking game.

I'll personally take MJ's no-wasted-motions style of play and unparalleled grace for someone that explosive any day. And if jumpers is your thing, I'll easily take this over the game you posted. Kobe can't really compete with MJ's grace.

Fatal9 has nightmares about MJ....

"aesthetically pleasing"?? lol, MJ could penetrate at will and didn't have to rely on chucking like Kobe.

For every good shooting game Kobe had 3 bad ones.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Aesthetics in itself is a very subjective thing. What may be beautiful to you may not be to somebody else.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

PMTA GOAT?

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

It was only a matter of time before this turned into a Kobe vs MJ thread.