Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: Kanye West knocked up Kim K.

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Like A Bosh
    Probably the last person you've ever want to see reproduce.

Doesn't change the fact that Kim K is still the most useless "celeb" out there.
    Eh, i'll take Kim K having children over 99% of the rest of the country. Its not like American culture is shit because a bunch of Kardashians are populating the place. Its the people that bitch and gossip about celebrities yet wish they were them that are reproducing that is the problem.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore AlexanderRight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Kim starred in a crude and boring sex tape.

The family parleyed the attention from this into a successful reality television series chronicling them doing nothing but act like Hollywood elite, only the kind of Hollywood elite that doesn't act, perform music or be athletic...in essence, they do absolutely nothing that would earn any normal human being a living. But this is America and people get away with that sort of thing here.

They're essentially rich for doing nothing and that angers people. Plus, the media enjoys oversaturating our culture with the fact that they're wealthy for no discernible reason at all.
    Pretty much this.

5-time NBA All-Star

Baby's gonna be beautiful no doubt.

Best of luck to the West and Kardashian fam. Lots of negative influences in the mix. I'm sure Kanye will slowly curb his attention-whoring antics as he embraces fatherhood and Kim seems like quite a decent human being and she's family oriented, loves food, loves loves.. so motherhood shouldn't be too difficult.

That's ome major starpower right there. Hope their child turns out to be a leader and not a follower. A good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Kim starred in a crude and boring sex tape.

The family parleyed the attention from this into a successful reality television series chronicling them doing nothing but act like Hollywood elite, only the kind of Hollywood elite that doesn't act, perform music or be athletic...in essence, they do absolutely nothing that would earn any normal human being a living. But this is America and people get away with that sort of thing here.

They're essentially rich for doing nothing and that angers people. Plus, the media enjoys oversaturating our culture with the fact that they're wealthy for no discernible reason at all.
    Who does it anger, the millions of viewers who watch the family every week on E?

Quote Originally Posted by heyhey
    how do you conclude they are dumb? they both manage their career and brand incredibly well. I don't see how people can't see both kanye and the kardashians are very driven and show a lot of deliberation in their career. Everything they do is carefully planned to exact responses and attention.
    They act dumb. They sound dumb. You do that and i conclude you are dumb. just like i would for anyone i meet. Dumb does not equal bad person, but anyone looking at either of these people as not self absorbed and stupid needs to tell me exactly what they are looking at because i don't see it.

I laugh at everyone talking about waht good parents they will be, etc. - does anyone see these two people still married five years from now and acting as a family unit? serious? Kim K who gets married so her TV show doesn't lack a plot for a new season is someone we need to rep as a wonderful human?

Quote Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
    The only reason Kim let Kanye knock her up, because he's worth more and will continue to gain more money. It's all about dem Benjamins.
    In short shes a whore.

Good High School Starter Mach_3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by niko
    They act dumb. They sound dumb. You do that and i conclude you are dumb. just like i would for anyone i meet. Dumb does not equal bad person, but anyone looking at either of these people as not self absorbed and stupid needs to tell me exactly what they are looking at because i don't see it.

I laugh at everyone talking about waht good parents they will be, etc. - does anyone see these two people still married five years from now and acting as a family unit? serious? Kim K who gets married so her TV show doesn't lack a plot for a new season is someone we need to rep as a wonderful human?
    This. Chick literally got married so she could keep her show and people think she's gonna be a great mother?

Its more sad that a forum full of males are making a fuss about two people having a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Loneshot
    Its more sad that a forum full of males are making a fuss about two people having a child.
    Who is making a fuss? Essentially you want people to say Kim K is going to be a good mom, even though if this was someone we personally know we'd all say, Really? That stuck up dude and that girl who got married for attention are having a baby together?

Don't hate on those of us who are not starstruck.

Who is making a fuss? Essentially you want people to say Kim K is going to be a good mom, even though if this was someone we personally know we'd all say, Really? That stuck up dude and that girl who got married for attention are having a baby together?

Don't hate on those of us who are not starstruck.
    They can't do any worst than the non-celebrity couples having kids who grow into depressed maniacs and shoot up movie theaters and schools. Just saying, i don't see the big deal, let alone all the negative comments. Its unhealthy to spew hate

Eh, i'll take Kim K having children over 99% of the rest of the country. Its not like American culture is shit because a bunch of Kardashians are populating the place. Its the people that bitch and gossip about celebrities yet wish they were them that are reproducing that is the problem.
    Why are you defending them so hard? Are you saying that Kim K and Snooki would be fantastic moms? You think the child would actually end up normal?

We're not sprewing hate, we simply don't care either way. But if you're asking for our opinion, then yes, it's probably not gonna end well.

This.

They can't do any worst than the non-celebrity couples having kids who grow into depressed maniacs and shoot up movie theaters and schools. Just saying, i don't see the big deal, let alone all the negative comments. Its unhealthy to spew hate
    It's not hate. I think they will be bad parents. You don't. Where is the hate here?

Trust me, parenthood and attention whore don't mesh well.

BTW, her agency announced that they the pregnancy will definitely be followed and her baby will get it's own reality show. Already announced.

So please don't tell me i can't question her parenting ability.

BTW, her agency announced that they the pregnancy will definitely be followed and her baby will get it's own reality show. Already announced.

So please don't tell me i can't question her parenting ability.
    You can't. Its just two people who happen to be celebrities. They can't do any worst than the people we aren't making topics about who definitely shouldn't have children. Ya know, people with no income, addicts, people of that nature. They reproduce all they want, i mention people should need a license to parent, and suddenly i'm insane and infringing on human rights. But Kanye/Kim K have a baby, two people we know nothing about outside of what we read in a paper or see on a screen, and suddenly we're qualified to single these people out as the two who definitely shouldn't procreate.

Sounds like hate to me. We do way too much dehumanizing of these celebrities, and wonder why they appear crazy to us.