Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Rip Hamilton is a Bull

3 years/15 million. Honestly would of been happier with a 2 year deal, but I'm not complaining since we just got a top 20 SG without having to trade anyone. Successful offseason, we addressed our biggest need with a guy who is a solid offensive player and fits our team perfectly.

Rose/Watson
    RIP/Brewer
    Deng/Korver
    Boozer/Taj/Scal
    Noah/Asik

Not sure what they'll do with Bogans now. And we still need another big since we lost Big Sexy. Przybilla is at the top of my list to take his role.

Local High School Star nashwade's Avatar

rip has no impact on the game these days

NBA rookie of the year Glide2keva's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Looks that way now, but the West looks a lot more wide open than the East. Miami still looks to be the far and away best team in the East. With Dallas and the Lakers looking to be weaker this year, the Clippers could easily slip through. I actually might like them more than Chicago with having two stars as opposed to Chicago just having one.
    I like cheering for a good TEAM.

Rose may be the best on the squad, but it's all aboutt he team for me and mostly all Bulls fans.

Quote Originally Posted by nashwade
    rip has no impact on the game these days
    No one on the Pistons had any impact on the game these days.

Does the Bulls still have that "no headband rule"?

Pretty solid lineup

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by (e)
    3 years/15 million. Honestly would of been happier with a 2 year deal, but I'm not complaining since we just got a top 20 SG without having to trade anyone. Successful offseason, we addressed our biggest need with a guy who is a solid offensive player and fits our team perfectly.

Rose/Watson
    RIP/Brewer
    Deng/Korver
    Boozer/Taj/Scal
    Noah/Asik

Not sure what they'll do with Bogans now. And we still need another big since we lost Big Sexy. Przybilla is at the top of my list to take his role.
    They should still go for Crawford or a scoring PG off the bench. Hmmm Arenas anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by (e)

Rose/Watson
    RIP/Brewer
    Deng/Korver
    Boozer/Taj/Scal
    Noah/Asik

3rd year is Team option..

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    Does the Bulls still have that "no headband rule"?

Pretty solid lineup
    That was a Scott Skiles rule, not a Thibs rule.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkrage
    Nice, I like it then.

Was just about to post that.

Good signing by the Bulls.

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Glide2keva
    I like cheering for a good TEAM.

Rose may be the best on the squad, but it's all aboutt he team for me and mostly all Bulls fans.
    I'm not talking about liking a team, but trying to handicap which team has the best chance. The Bulls were exposed throughout the playoffs and not just the ECF. It was clear that if you make Rose work you'll have success against the Bulls. Hamilton will help a bit with that, but the guy they really need to step up big is Boozer. The problem with that is that Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire and a moderately healthy KG (probably not happening) are better.

In the West it's much more of a crapshoot. OKC looks promising, but they have chemistry and experience questions. Memphis looks dangerous, but they were just the 8th seed last year. Making the jump from #8 to the Finals seems unlikely. Dallas and the Lakers look much weaker at the moment or at the very least have fallen back in the pack a little bit.

The Clippers will have their issues, but they've got great/good players at four of the five positions. Plus, the Chris Paul & Blake Griffin combo might be special.

If I had to bet on which team was more likely to make the Finals, I guess I'd pick the Bulls. Although oddly it might surprise me less if the Clippers ended up coming out of the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    I'm not talking about liking a team, but trying to handicap which team has the best chance. The Bulls were exposed throughout the playoffs and not just the ECF. It was clear that if you make Rose work you'll have success against the Bulls. Hamilton will help a bit with that, but the guy they really need to step up big is Boozer. The problem with that is that Chris Bosh, Amare Stoudemire and a moderately healthy KG (probably not happening) are better.
    To be fair to Boozer, he was playing with an injury and his legs weren't fully healed after that Roy Hibbert or hasheen thibeet (i forget which one) injury.

In the West it's much more of a crapshoot. OKC looks promising, but they have chemistry and experience questions. Memphis looks dangerous, but they were just the 8th seed last year. Making the jump from #8 to the Finals seems unlikely. Dallas and the Lakers look much weaker at the moment or at the very least have fallen back in the pack a little bit.
    MEM is very good. So is OKC. I see them in the WCF myself.

The Clippers will have their issues, but they've got great/good players at four of the five positions. Plus, the Chris Paul & Blake Griffin combo might be special.
    I think it'll be fun to watch.

If I had to bet on which team was more likely to make the Finals, I guess I'd pick the Bulls. Although oddly it might surprise me less if the Clippers ended up coming out of the West.
    As a Bulls fan, I like that you picked my team, but I'm holding off until I see how they play and gel together.

Saw a basketball once

Part team option - the Bulls are on the hook for about $5mil (partial guarantees).

I like this signing for the Bulls. Gives them another scorer which they desperately needed. And Rip has been known to frustrate Wade in the past.

3 years sucks but I guess if you didnt give him 3 he would have gone elsewhere and you'd be stuck with Bogans who DOESNT belong in the NBA. Atleast starting.