Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 84855565758596061 ... LastLast

Default Re: NBA 2K13 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    First roster update was today and McRoberts is still on the Lakers and none of the Euros with guaranteed contracts are added in. They'd rather update Lillard's mid range rating and give Batum a new signature skill than get an accurate roster. So much for trying to be a smart aleck.
    McRoberts is actually not still on the Lakers. HOWEVER every other thing you said is still true and Rasheed is not there and it's just ridiculous. Especially players like Teletovic who was pretty much promised a rotation spot. For him to be missing is stupid.

Banned

Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Last I checked Orlando still has Duhon on the roster and doesn't have Vucevic either. I want Duhon gone! For some reason Roy's rated in the 80's still too when who knows how he'll come back.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

I bought the game online, received it and it freezes for a few seconds at a time every 10 seconds or so Now have to send the bloody thing back and wait for another one.

el pollo loco siiiiiii

Got the game today and off the bat notices it's way too easy to make a 3 ( a contested jumper for that matter) on online play. So far Iam 5-0 but everyone has picked GS and the Heat and Curry/Thompson shoot 50% even when covered. Looks like this year the cheeze is in the perimeter, not on the drives. So far I know I maybe alone ont his but 2k12>2k13 on gameplay alone, everything else is 2ndary really.

Good college starter EricGordon23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BankShot
    Solid swap..... did you accept the trade?
    Had too. Chandler is too big of an upgrade to turn down.

NBA lottery pick

How do you get a roster update? Where do you go to get it DL'd?

And did they add Alexey Shved to the game?

Nvm , found it
    Last edited by MK2V1GP; 10-14-2012 at 05:29 PM.

NBA lottery pick

Still no Shved? WTF?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

yeah perimeter shooting is silly good in this game.

better than how bad it was last year..

Ugh too much offensive rebounding by the CPU

Banned

Anyone else find it stupidly easy to score in the paint now? My centres a beast and I don't even need to use post moves anymore, one pump fake then i just put it in from under the basket. Seems like I get and 1's alot more too down there. Even my shooting guard can post up bigs now and he is rated like 20 at low post offence.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by d.bball.guy
    Ugh too much offensive rebounding by the CPU
    I'm constantly getting destroyed by that too. Even when I box out with good rebounders (Kevin Love, Nikola Pekovic) someone on the other team gets a hand on it, tips it up, and gets the rebound.

NBA lottery pick

There's a reason I hadn't bought a NBA 2K game in 4 years, or a NBA game period....they all suck. Well, this one doesn't SUCK. I just don't think it's worth the $65. Still too many things that need fixing to me.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
    There's a reason I hadn't bought a NBA 2K game in 4 years, or a NBA game period....they all suck. Well, this one doesn't SUCK. I just don't think it's worth the $65. Still too many things that need fixing to me.
    So.... you came into a very specifically NBA 2k discussion thread, to say they suck even though you haven't bought one in years?? Cool story.

The rest of us sure are having fun with it though.

Waiting for the European players to be put into the game so I can finally start my association with Portland, which is where I spend majority of my time.

I'm glad I didn't buy this game and pirated it. 2k doesn't deserve my money.

3-time NBA All-Star

I've said it once, but I'll say it again.

Its really funny how people complain about the 2k company, and the state of basketball-simulation console games, in terms of relatively miniscule and unimportant minutiae that are barely part of the overall enjoyability of the game.

2k13 is definitely the best NBA game to date.... when considering the depth, aesthetics, controls, and rosters of today and the past. Don't bring up some 2k game made 9 years ago... it was awesome for the time, but completely obsolete in the 360/PS3/PC world where we want to control players that were born after 1988.

This game is great, and in the big picture its silly to complain about and refuse to purchase and enjoy because of the current exclusion of certain 2nd rounders and Euro players (which obviously will be fixed soon enough) and the improper roster placement of nobody's like Josh McRoberts.

I get that we all want perfection, and I do understand this is the internet where nothing is perfect and everyone has a complaint about everything... but come the f*ck on. This game is pretty cool. 2008-you would be in awe.