Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 LastLast
    Old School Cool brandonislegend's Avatar

Default Re: Hawthorne Police Arrest Photographer and Kill His Dog (NSFW)

Meh I am not saying the dog owner wasn't at fault of course he was, but most civilians are ****ing retarded, cops have more power than any regular civilian therefore should have better judgement.

They executed the dog.
    Last edited by brandonislegend; 07-03-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brandonislegend
    Meh I am not saying the dog owner wasn't at fault of course he was, but most civilians are ****ing retarded, cops have more power than any regular civilian therefore should have better judgement.
    I think they handled it like it should be handled. Detain the troublemaker. Kill a hostile dog.

If the dog had jumped the police, the discussion would be "why didn't the police shoot it beforehand when they see it's very hostile. What retarded cops."

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    I think they handled it like it should be handled. Detain the troublemaker. Kill a hostile dog.

If the dog had jumped the police, the discussion would be "why didn't the police shoot it beforehand when they see it's very hostile. What retarded cops."
    Or if he bit the owner while handcuffed, People forget that once a person is cuffed they are the responsibility of the PD to be kept safe.

And everyone spare me the why would the dog bite it's owner questions. Dogs are odd and can react to stress in odd ways

I still feel bad for the dog. I still think the owner is an idiot but now that I've read up on him I think he's an assh*le and an idiot, this situation was 100% provoked on his part. He just didn't get the outcome he was hoping for.
    Last edited by daily; 07-03-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daily
    Or if he bit the owner while handcuffed, People forget that once a person is cuffed they are the responsibility of the PD to be kept safe.

And everyone spare me the why would the dog bite it's owner questions. Dogs are odd and can react to stress in odd ways

I still feel bad for the dog. I still think the owner is an idiot but now that I've read up on him I think he's an assh*le and an idiot, this situation was 100% provoked on his part. He just didn't get the outcome he was hoping for.
    Meh I say 70% his fault 30% cops...both were morons that day.

Meh I say 70% his fault 30% cops...both were morons that day.
    Nah just the owner

Hume>Kunt.

They executed the dog.
    Do you know what an execution is? Did the police officer have full control of the dog? Seriously, bunch of idiots on this board.

Banned

The police officer was supposedly going for the leash? Let me ask why he was going for the leash. It's not like having a leash would effectively stop the dog, if the dog was indeed dangerous.

From the video, I see the police officer provoking the dog. Again, what makes one think that he was grabbing the leash? There's a reason why dog catchers have one of these.

It was provocation. The dog already backed off and sniffing the ground. The cop aggressively approaches the dog with gun in hand and ready to shoot.

They were tired of the dog owner and to get him back for all his trash talking was to shoot his dog.

Both sides made mistakes. I mean the guy provoked the cops by filming them and not doing what he should be doing. He didn't even secure the dog inside his car. The cops have the right to do what they did to the guy and the killing of the dog was just the result of the carelessness of the owner.

And about the killing of the dog, it's completely justified. What would you do if a hostile dog tried to attack you and you can't just run but you have a gun? Just let it bite you? No. You shoot it for your own or other people's safety. I was just wondering why they don't have a taser to use or let the owner get his pet calmed, though. The cops hold some of the blame but it's mostly the owner's fault. Still, I feel bad for the dog, and for the cops who are now in the hot seat because the general public blame them for the killing of them dog when it was the owners fault that his pet got killed.

Did you guys watch the video?

The police shot the mans dog, not the dogs owner.

The police had no reason to even approach the man, he wasn't doing anything illegal. They illegally detained him.

Instead of killing an innocent dog I would have either simply brushed it away, uncuff the man and allow him to detain his dog, or at the most SEVERE I would have tazed the dog.

But the cops in this video are pieces of sh1t, like most cops.

Banned

Trained in combat, armed and dangerous.

-vs-

A dog.

Do you guys not see what's wrong here? A trained and armed man is afraid of a dog? They executed the dog. If the dog wanted to bite, it would have did it the first time. They don't stop in their tracks. This particular dog stopped and went sniffing. Till the officer approached it with a foreign object, unknown to the dog.

Possessed by B-Ball Ancient Legend's Avatar

The whole situation derived from an illegal detention, so the cops are most at fault. However if a huge dog was lunging at me as a civilian, specially a Rottie, and I was packing heat, I would have shot it without hesitation. The black dude didn't listen to his grandma though: don't go looking for trouble or trouble will find you.

If you found someone taking pictures of your little daughter at a public park, and you told him to stop and he wouldn't because he's not doing anything illegal, you would still try to to kick his ass. What I'm saying is the dude could have avoided the situation by not being so overtly daring while filming them and having the loud music on.
    Last edited by Ancient Legend; 07-04-2013 at 04:00 AM.

The awkward moment UPS, FedEx, Post Office employees, and others across the country handle dogs more effectively, and far less violently, than trained officers...

The awkward moment UPS, FedEx, Post Office employees, and others across the country handle dogs more effectively, and far less violently, than trained officers...
    I'd say they handled it very effectively other than maybe they could waste less bullets and work on their aim so it's a one shot kill next time.

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

I sincerely hope that police officer has a huge date with karma. Hopefully something newsworthy so I can get some satisfaction out of it. Hopefully that photographer is a connected gangbanger or some shit

Nuggets/Avs/Broncos. NuggetsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Legend

If you found someone taking pictures of your little daughter at a public park, and you told him to stop and he wouldn't because he's not doing anything illegal, you would still try to to kick his ass. What I'm saying is the dude could have avoided the situation by not being so overtly daring while filming them and having the loud music on.
    What a retarded connection. Some random taking pictures of a little girl vs a guy filming police(INCREDIBLY POPULAR BTW) in a hectic situation. Yeah really similar, really it's almost like painting free candy on a van and abducting children. I wouldn't stand for that, so would why the police stand for getting filmed

Dude put himself in the situation, agreed. He didn't do it against a civilian who follows his own personal beliefs but against the Police department. They don't exactly follow the same set of rules. Just because there annoyed or upset doesn't mean they can go off book, it's why we have the system in place.

I wouldn't want to be a cop for that reason. Have people fcking with you constantly would suck but it's what you sign up for.