Default Lebron and kobe ties with the illuminati

o()xxx[{::::::::::::> SourPatchKids's Avatar

Default Re: Lebron and kobe ties with the illuminati

no

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
    no
    so many coincidences, and kobe changing his number to 24 a few seasons ago(2+4=6) and LBJ now changing to number 6 next season, who do u believe in

Lol you're such an idiot. Was it the melodramatic requiem for a dream soundtrack that got you or was it the facts the dude was making up as he went along over the red font that impressed you?

Honestly, I hope the Illuminati take over the world. It would better that to leave it in the hands of all these retarded conspiracy theory junkies.

At least back in the day, the conspiracy wackos had some legitimacy to them, they had to do some real research, nowadays every 14 yr old that's listened to Mobb Deep and Immortal Technique thinks he's a conspiracy theory expert, gaining massive youtube wisdom that he drops on his buddies while drinking 40s in the suburban swing set park.

It's all symbolic. All this Illuminati bullshit is as real as the Bible and religion. Doesn't mean you can completely discredit everything it says, there is of course substance to it, but all this Satan worship crap is nonsense. I love symbolism and blasphemy of Christ I guess I'm Satan, worship me assholes I'll bring you ******* and fat stacks of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Underballer
    so many coincidences, and kobe changing his number to 24 a few seasons ago(2+4=6) and LBJ now changing to number 6 next season, who do u believe in
    Holy shit the coincidences are overwhelming. I heard Kobe likes to put his alarm clock at 6am, and he wants to win 6 championships, and sometimes he's the 6 in the kobe/vanessa 69....my head is about to blow up!

Look at the monkey! look at the silly monkey!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by macmac
    Lol you're such an idiot. Was it the melodramatic requiem for a dream soundtrack that got you or was it the facts the dude was making up as he went along over the red font that impressed you?

Honestly, I hope the Illuminati take over the world. It would better that to leave it in the hands of all these retarded conspiracy theory junkies.

At least back in the day, the conspiracy wackos had some legitimacy to them, they had to do some real research, nowadays every 14 yr old that's listened to Mobb Deep and Immortal Technique thinks he's a conspiracy theory expert, gaining massive youtube wisdom that he drops on his buddies while drinking 40s in the suburban swing set park.
    lol, people dont drink 40s no more

Banned

Best stuff ive read in a while.

iWANNAgoHIGHER. emsteez forreal's Avatar

that was ridiculously stupid.

"watch now, as kobe throws up a 3. 3 x 2 = 6!!!"

(after kobe got his threepeat)

I couldn't have said it better.

Decent playground baller

aight, aight, no need to be a bunch of little b!tches about it though

Satan and Jesus are both a facade.

/thread.

   

Quote Originally Posted by Underballer
    this stuff has been bothering me for years. but the only right way to think about it is that santa claus and the easter bunny are heavily involved-- only thing i haven't figured out yet is who's the real mastermind.

yet since lebron has the mind of a small child, i have to think that KOBE!! is the evil genius behind all this.

hey, everybody- let's grab our wooden stakes and go after kobe! woohoo!! (and thanks to underballer for this new way to demand autographs)

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    It's all symbolic. All this Illuminati bullshit is as real as the Bible and religion. Doesn't mean you can completely discredit everything it says, there is of course substance to it, but all this Satan worship crap is nonsense. I love symbolism and blasphemy of Christ I guess I'm Satan, worship me assholes I'll bring you ******* and fat stacks of cash.
    I agree with you. Some of it is plausible, but I'm not sure of the Satan worship part.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar