Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Today is my birthday and since I have no woman in my life, I am taking myself out

Hope u had fun. Love your own company first. Some people depend on having another person with them to do anything because they get lonely. It's pathetic

Default Re: Today is my birthday and since I have no woman in my life, I am taking myself out

Hope you had a great time

Happy B-Day

Good college starter Charlie Sheen's Avatar

day late HAPPY BIRTHDAY OP!

That sounds like a good day, happy bday

Who said titty bar? That is the saddest loser place on earth

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    so i plan to go to NYC, do some clothes shopping at Macys and some other men clothing stores, upgrade my phone at a T mobile in Manhattan. Then go to a sports bar in Times sqaure and get some delicious finger foods

Please don't laugh at me, its better than sitting home in my underwear LOL
    sounds gay to me.

Wow, what a sad pathetic person with no woman and apparently no friends. I think it is time for the OP to take a long look at his life and make some MAJOR changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket
    Wow, what a sad pathetic person with no woman and apparently no friends. I think it is time for the OP to take a long look at his life and make some MAJOR changes.
    You have an avi of a raccoon. Let that sink in. OP might have gone through some srs shit so stop being a dickwad.

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate
    You have an avi of a raccoon. Let that sink in. OP might have gone through some srs shit so stop being a dickwad.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by sammichoffate

I may have a raccoon for an avatar but I have been married for 26 years and have more friends than I can count. I have never spent a birthday alone. Someone like that obviously has issues that are driving people away.

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    for a sec I thought that read take myself out .. as in .. never know with all the simps walking around
    Wasn't that the intention?

Lmfao I read the title as if "taking myself out" meant offing yourself

Glad to see you're treating yourself!

Local High School Star

I have friends but we are all older and most of them relocated or married and dont hang out as much

Local High School Star

And women go on vacation by themselves so what is the difference?????

Quote Originally Posted by PWB15
    I have friends but we are all older and most of them relocated or married and dont hang out as much
    Are you in your 20's OP?