Default Thanks for putting me back on South Park!

I was on hiatus for about 15 years and was intrigued when someone brought up how the direction of the show turned towards targeting PC crazies. I just watched the episode with Tweek X Craig and laughed my ass off! It soooo relates to current society. PC principal fellow reminds me of so many posters on here. I'm officially hooked again. Thanks for putting me back on! I don't remember the thread but if you remind me, I'll rep

Default Re: Thanks for putting me back on South Park!

This season has been fantastic.

They gave zero ****s. Literally, they make fun of every controversial topic. It's pure gold.

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    This season has been fantastic.

They gave zero ****s. Literally, they make fun of every controversial topic. It's pure gold.
    No doubt. The scenes with Whole foods I can totally relate to as well. The way they force the issue with Tweek and Craig totally reminds me of society and how people are afraid to say what they really feel in the fear of being chastised by the PC police. Can't wait for more.

Just curious, was there ever an episode addressing Pit Bulls?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

if you werent already, watch this last season from the first episode, onward. its a progressive storyline, pretty similar to every show worth watching these days. and they nail it.

Quote Originally Posted by Levity
    if you werent already, watch this last season from the first episode, onward. its a progressive storyline, pretty similar to every show worth watching these days. and they nail it.
    Great suggestion. Will do. What season is it?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid
    No doubt. The scenes with Whole foods I can totally relate to as well. The way they force the issue with Tweek and Craig totally reminds me of society and how people are afraid to say what they really feel in the fear of being chastised by the PC police. Can't wait for more.

Just curious, was there ever an episode addressing Pit Bulls?
    Not enough people would get pissed off.

Its way more entertaining to make fun of Hippies, clean environment people, and people who hate cops.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

Great suggestion. Will do. What season is it?

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    Not enough people would get pissed off.

Its way more entertaining to make fun of Hippies, clean environment people, and people who hate cops.
    I figured it would be edgy. But bashing on the weeds and seeds hippies is right up my alley. I work with these nuts on the regular.

I figured it would be edgy. But bashing on the weeds and seeds hippies is right up my alley. I work with these nuts on the regular.
    Episode 7, season 19:

A large number of police are called to South Park Elementary in full riot gear believing there is a danger there, when actually PC Principal has called them in to silence one child (Leslie) who has allegedly been speaking during school assemblies. Officer Barbrady comes in the back door with his gun drawn and accidentally shoots a student in the arm, resulting in him being fired by Mayor McDaniels. When Stuart McCormick calls the police because of the violent homeless people in the now-abandoned SodoSopa district, the police refuse to come as they do not want to be fired as well. Later, Kenny and Token use one of the buildings near Kenny's home to play as ninjas and they reveal that they can legitimately scare people away. More kids join this new ninja group and scare away the vagrants from the area, forcing them to relocate from SodoSopa to Shi Tpa Town and the Whole Foods Market, including Barbrady who has been evicted from his home. Over time, the residents of South Park become increasingly intolerant of the police, including vandalizing their vehicles and refusing service to them.

The news reports that the kids playing as ninjas are actually joining ISIS due to the similarity of their clothing, and they are blamed for the increased homeless problem in South Park. Randy, Gerald and Sheila Broflovski, McDaniels and others go to the police to beg for their help but they are refused assistance. The kids receive a video message from ISIS, believing that the message is from a group of real ninjas, and ISIS sends them some money. Meanwhile, McDaniels, Randy and others find Barbrady in the streets and beg him to come back to the police force and shoot the kids that have turned to ISIS. As Barbrady is about to invade the ninja building, Randy realizes that the kids are playing as ninjas and not ISIS members and rushes to stop him. Barbrady decides to talk the children down, genuinely afraid of shooting them. When it seems like the situation will end peacefully, Randy finds and tackles Barbrady, causing Barbrady to shoot another child in the arm and resulting in him being fired again. South Park residents agree to turn their backs as the police use their brutality to force the homeless back into SodoSopa. Meanwhile, Barbrady talks with an unknown man who warns him about the changes in South Park, which are apparently part of a plan which involves Leslie, and asks for his help.
    I was crying.

Decent playground baller

I was on hiatus for about 15 years and was intrigued when someone brought up how the direction of the show turned towards targeting PC crazies. I just watched the episode with Tweek X Craig and laughed my ass off! It soooo relates to current society. PC principal fellow reminds me of so many posters on here. I'm officially hooked again. Thanks for putting me back on! I don't remember the thread but if you remind me, I'll rep
    You have missed a lot of good seasons and episodes my friend.

This season on the whole was awesome but the final episode was kind of weak.

Decent playground baller

I wish I had 15 years worth of unwatched South Park to catch up on. OP is lucky.