Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    National High School Star dough's Avatar

Default Re: Forget free agency, DeMarcus Cousins landed in Sacramento; IT'S OVER FOR THE NBA

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    Son, who are you? You not in my league when it come to this sh*t. Go sit down somewhere.
    While he sits, I'll take his place and ask you to provide evidence of you successfully evaluating draft picks and talent.

Banned

Default Re: Forget free agency, DeMarcus Cousins landed in Sacramento; IT'S OVER FOR THE NBA

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    kings are stacked, masses of depth and talent at the 4/5, total log jam tho, how can they develop all those bigs- dalembert/hawes/landry/cousins/thompson, should definatly trade 2 of them.
    stop forgetting about Casspi you anti semites!

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by O.J A 6'4Mamba
    Dont be cocky laker fan. There is a reason PB said better than Mem and OKC.
    Not only are they the 2 youngest teams in the league. They are both very talented and it is starting to show in the win colum.

OKC in its 3rd year with Durant went from 23 wins to 50 wins. Was a game winner away from taking your Lakers to 7 games,and they are only going to get better.

Mem in its 2nd year with OJ/Marc etc went from 24 wins to 40 wins. They beat 15 out of 16 playoffs teams this year at least one time from Lakers, to Cavs, to Boston, to Orlando, and the Suns where in the same game Gay had 32 points, Z-bo had 30 points, OJ had 28 points.

Now that OJ Will be playing a lot of PG next year has been confirmed you better hope to get an upgrade at PG from Fisher. Westbrook and Mayo will be a nightmare for laker fans come next season playoff time.

PB what are your prediction for the win totals of your Kings, Mem, Grizzlies it will make for a nice bump.
    Kings: 45 wins
    Grizzles: 42-45

I really think Sac-town has surpassed Memphis in one draft. Cousins is already better than Gasol and will be better than Randolph by his third year. He's an impact 2-way player.

I'm telling you, Cousins should have been the #1 pick with only Turner being an argument otherwise. Kings are a perfect team for Cousins. Perfect.

Can't believe mofos le him slip to #5.

Are you kidding me?

PB said within five years, stop being stupid guys. This is completely possible. No long odds, the west is getting old fast. Other teams are going to take over for the Suns,Mavs,etc.

Kings would make the playoffs next season. Evans is my 3rd favorite NBA player.

Sacramento would be a championship contender a few years from now. The future best team in California.

Cousins is an excellent pick cause he's the best big man in his draft class.

Quote Originally Posted by dough
    While he sits, I'll take his place and ask you to provide evidence of you successfully evaluating draft picks and talent.
    Evidence?

You being serious with that question?

Fo'real?

Maybe its because I'm a prophet. There's Jesus and then there's PleezeBelieve. In that order. Do sh*t for free what GM's can't doing making millions. My motherf*cking name rang out. Ask somebody.

this guy is going to get shat on by Bynum for the next 10 years.

I am your soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by ukplayer4
    kings are stacked, masses of depth and talent at the 4/5, total log jam tho, how can they develop all those bigs- dalembert/hawes/landry/cousins/thompson, should definatly trade 2 of them.
    Hawes was traded before the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    Kinda hard to do that from the bench recovering from another injury.

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    He got too much ball skills, footwork, power, and touch for Bynum. He'd eat Bynum up...I'm talking within three years, of course.

Raps, Jazz, and UCONN rosonviyavong's Avatar

I couldnt understand a word this guy was saying tonight

Local High School Star BALLin01's Avatar

DeMarcus Cousins is going to be a beast for sure. An Evans/Cousins duo is deadly.

Evidence?

You being serious with that question?

Fo'real?

Maybe its because I'm a prophet. There's Jesus and then there's PleezeBelieve. In that order. Do sh*t for free what GM's can't doing making millions. My motherf*cking name rang out. Ask somebody.
    I asked you, you ****ing Joseph Moron Smith Jr wannabe.

I rule the local playground

Book it. I guarantee you the Kings will be the best team in the West within five years.

Better than OKC.

Better than Memphis.

Better than anyone else.

I guarantee this. The fact these GM's let this guy fall to the Kings is disgraceful. Unbelievable.
    The idea, that the Kings will be able to keep their talent together for the next 5 years and not trade them away to lower their payroll and/or lose them to free agency is laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by rosonviyavong
    I couldnt understand a word this guy was saying tonight
    Thats why he needs to be compared to Moses Malone.