Saw a basketball once

Default Nowitzki German National Team Jersey

Does anyone know of any sites or stores that carry the Nowitzki Germany Jersey that are in English, are preferably in North America and that accept major creditcards or PayPal, besides www.eurojerseyimports.com (I find their prices a bit excessive, as this jersey sells in Europe for about 55 Euros - btw, if you also want to buy this, and only find it at this site, you might save $10 or $20 if you wait untill the NBA playoffs are over; they were cheaper a month ago...). I've also tried eBay for quite a while, with no success. I've also found a store in Hamilton, Ontario (Canada) that carries an older design of the jersey.

Thank you for your help.

LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

I've seen someone with the Nash national jersey for Canada. I thought the France national jerseys are nice too.

Saw a basketball once

Yeah, the Nash one's pretty easy to get (especially in Canada). I haven't seen any people wearing them, but I always see them in stores. I just found one Dirk jersey in some store frogotten by the rest of the world, but it was a really old version.
    The French jerseys are nice too; I just like the German ones alot more (the black ones). Their hockey ones are nice too (with the big ass eagle on the front and the black background) and so are the soccer ones. Both the hockey and soccer ones are alot easier to get though...

Learning to shoot layups Taras Bulba's Avatar

Default Re: Nowitzki German National Team Jersey

I found some on ebay.