Page 30 of 73 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Default Re: Grand Theft Auto V discussion

I feel ashamed. Im skipping class today to play this

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

wait so you have to install the disc to play it? how big is it i only have like 5gb on my harddrive

Quote Originally Posted by Styles p
    wait so you have to install the disc to play it? how big is it i only have like 5gb on my harddrive
    8gb

Game is sick.

8gb. I deleted literally every game I have. This is the only game Im playing for a while

**** I'm at work right now but do you tink I'll be able to use my 16gb Xbox flash drive?

**** I'm at work right now but do you tink I'll be able to use my 16gb Xbox flash drive?
    Yeah that should work.

Game is [color=black]f[/color]ucking awesome, I've been playing it since I finished my first class of the day at 9:30am

I'm back in class until 5pm but I know exactly what i'll be doing when I get home.

yeah

I think I've read somewhere that you can just play straightaway by putting in disc 2, but it's better to install the game via disc 1 to avoid possible issues like FPS ones, but don't quote me on that.

As for the game itself, I've been playing non-stop since it came, about 7 hours ago, and I usually have the attention span of a goldfish.

Banned

Sadly, with other siblings, only got 2 hours in today of mainly just ****ing around driving and going around the map. Will be like that for the next few days but my sister will be gone all Friday and my brother will probably be at his friends. So far though it's awesome.
    Last edited by Shade8780; 09-17-2013 at 02:06 PM.

I hate being broke

If you have a 360, run the game on 720 instead of 1080. It gets rid of the jagged edges and looks so much better. It's not real 1080 anyway, it's scaled up. PS3 already runs on 720.

NBA Superstar

A 16GB hard drive will be a tight squeeze for GTA V. I was thinking of trying to make it work (I have a 16GB as well) but I would have had to delete just about every game file I had. 16GB sounds like a lot of room in theory, but much of the space is taken up by XBox updates, maintenance, and other odds & ends (music, Netflix, games bought on XBox Arcade).

My solution was to buy a 16GB 2.0 flash drive for ten bucks. It's ten extra bucks, but it works like a charm. I'm running GTA V off of that. Plugged it into the 360's USB port, installed disc one (8GB), inserted disc two, and off I went. If you're going to go buy GTA in person, I say pick up a flash while you're at it, if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake2204
    A 16GB hard drive will be a tight squeeze for GTA V. I was thinking of trying to make it work (I have a 16GB as well) but I would have had to delete just about every game file I had. 16GB sounds like a lot of room in theory, but much of the space is taken up by XBox updates, maintenance, and other odds & ends (music, Netflix, games bought on XBox Arcade).

My solution was to buy a 16GB 2.0 flash drive for ten bucks. It's ten extra bucks, but it works like a charm. I'm running GTA V off of that. Plugged it into the 360's USB port, installed disc one (8GB), inserted disc two, and off I went. If you're going to go buy GTA in person, I say pick up a flash while you're at it, if you can.
    That's what I was saying I have a 16gb Xbox flash drive but my main hard drive only has 5.7 left on it.

NBA Superstar

That's what I was saying I have a 16gb Xbox flash drive but my main hard drive only has 5.7 left on it.
    Oh, haha. Completely mis-read that. Somehow I thought you were talking about your hard drive. I'll blame that one on gamer fatigue. My bad.

Yeah, I bought a 16 GB flash drive for the game too. I could have deleted all my shit from my hard drive but it was so much easier to just pop in a flashdrive and save the game to it.