Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Stereotype a Poster's Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    Douche points aren't just handed out to any ole douche, you gotta really exude douche-baggery in order to get those points. And they're like herpes, they stay with you forever.

no they don't dumbass. anyone can make a hotmail/yahoo alt account if they cared enough to post under which wipes that slate, but seriously who gives a **** about douche points but douches?

a lot of you are such pansies, either posting on alt accounts to come at me, or makeup some dumbass **** only you *********s even care about. I'll still be smokee while you all would fold like wet blankets and change handles at the drop of a criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokee
    Doesn't help i **** on the J$ bandwagon half **** like you are all over. I just don't bandwagon like most of you here do, more than drop my insight that is way beyond your generic responses to everything
    I challenge you to write one thoughtful, coherent sentence. Just one.

Hellbound

no they don't dumbass. anyone can make a hotmail/yahoo alt account if they cared enough to post under which wipes that slate, but seriously who gives a **** about douche points but douches?

a lot of you are such pansies, either posting on alt accounts to come at me, or makeup some dumbass **** only you *********s even care about. I'll still be smokee while you all would fold like wet blankets and change handles at the drop of a criticism.
    Ladies and gentlemen, witness one of the greatest species of douche's to roam planet Earth, the narcisstic delusional take myself too seriously douche. Notice how he will take things much more serious than need be, all the while spinning the topic to be about him and only him, and reaching/grasping for the most miniscule of "accomplishments" to pat himself on the back for.

Be wary, while we don't believe his condition to be contagious, you can never be too sure.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find out how a wet blanket folds as opposed to a dry one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius 2.0
    I challenge you to write one thoughtful, coherent sentence. Just one.
    you can't challenge anyone to anything when you're the biggest poohsee here .

Seriously how much of a poohsee are you where you switch handles to attack someone on a message board? why hide Pain of thought? i don't know why else you'd go through that trouble

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JayGuevara
    Ladies and gentlemen, witness one of the greatest species of douche's to roam planet Earth, the narcisstic delusional take myself too seriously douche. Notice how he will take things much more serious than need be, all the while spinning the topic to be about him and only him, and reaching/grasping for the most miniscule of "accomplishments" to pat himself on the back for.

Be wary, while we don't believe his condition to be contagious, you can never be too sure.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find out how a wet blanket folds as opposed to a dry one.

lol pretty sure the last 5+ pages have been about me I really don't need to spin it, especially when your first reply was about me too. Pretty sure theres like 4-5 thread topics about me that i didn't start either. But sure, go ahead call me a narcissist, i'm cool with that.

you really shouldn't go looking for a dry blanket, more than a less dry sense of humor. that joke was awful, but at least i was right in my generalization of you and your persona

Meticode: I think I'm witty by posting about how I used to always mention my wife now, I'm oblivious to the fact that nobody really cares.

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    I was going to stereotype you with your black pride, but I realize L.Kizzle has kind of taken over that mantle.
    If you think L.Kizzle's posts/threads are Black Pride, you don't know many Black people. His threads could easily be written by anyone else with an appreciation for funk, soul/music, Southern hip hop, and Eddie Murphy. His threads remind me of a Asian(Chinese) friend of mine with the exact same interests.

Vapid: Usually one sentence filled to the brim with negativity and he never fails to have a condescending attitude towards either the thread idea, or the participants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasher
    If you think L.Kizzle's posts/threads are Black Pride, you don't know many Black people. His threads could easily be written by anyone else with an appreciation for funk, soul/music, Southern hip hop, and Eddie Murphy. His threads remind me of a Asian(Chinese) friend of mine with the exact same interests.
    He's not as subtle as you are about it. He'll often post topics to be like, hey look black people are good at this too or don't you just love this thing about black people?

you can't challenge anyone to anything when you're the biggest poohsee here .

Seriously how much of a poohsee are you where you switch handles to attack someone on a message board? why hide Pain of thought? i don't know why else you'd go through that trouble

Fail. But thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by vapid
    Meticode: I think I'm witty by posting about how I used to always mention my wife now, I'm oblivious to the fact that nobody really cares.

I totally agree with you. Good job my friend.

College star

Wow this thread went down the drain .

Since nobody here knows me well enough to do a complete one (other than maybe J$ because he is all knowing) I'll do it myself.

hayden695-blah blah blah country music blah blah blah Chris Bosh>Amare blah blah blah working on the farm blah blah blah.

I guess I prop up J$ and Marlo a bit in my posts sometimes aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by AtticusPigeon11
    The point of a gimmick is not to "hide" beneath some kind of front cuz ur afraid dto reveal your trueself.

The poitn of a gimmick is to provoke a certain reaction out of someone.

I did J$ to try to mock people who make exagerrated claims and weed out those who were secure of themselves (people who allied with the Renaissance man) and those who wanted to degrade the bold (softies like yourself.) It was a phuckin social experiment and it managed to get you to whimper and cry.

But lo and behold it had intentional mispellin (cuz I'm a wordsmith like that) and you think that's dumbin thangs down? You're f*cking brilliant you know that? Bless your soul.

I did Franco Hamilton to add a nice senile, old presence on the board in RBP to help maturity spin off.

GET. THE. PICTURE. SLOB. Buy a f*ckin clue and interact with people to get their true intentions? Apparently hundreds of hours in a comp lab never got you to use your damn common sense, nitwit.

Thanks for bumping this thread. I literally lol'd at myself.

Smokee