Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Sofoklis Schortsanitis "Big Sofo" Went Ballistic On The Crowd In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by Brokenbeat
    no way dude. my friend said the israeli conference is in the euroleague.
    Your friend is a moron then.
    Last edited by Euroleague; 04-08-2014 at 04:56 PM.

Default Re: Sofoklis Schortsanitis "Big Sofo" Went Ballistic On The Crowd In Israel

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    According to Euroleague.net, Euroleague has still yet to make any motions for punishing Sofo after attacking that child fan
    According to insidehoops.com, the authorities still have not decided how much jail time you will serve for digging up Wilt's corpse and having sex with it.

HomieWeMajor
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    According to Euroleague.net, Euroleague has still yet to make any motions for punishing Sofo after attacking that child fan
    They haven't even mentioned it on their site . Wow I can't believe that a professional league is covering up one of their superstars going into the crowd and beating on a innocent child. This would never happen in the NBA.

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    So is this the new Euroleague GOAT that Euroleague (the poster) has been pushing for these days? What a ****ing joke. Dude looks like he's 600 pounds and couldn't get an inch off the ground.
    His current weight is 355 pounds, according to his trainer.

Once again you prove you never ever played basketball. He dunks all the times in games. His vertical has to be at least something near to like 2 feet, to be able to dunk, you colossal mental midget.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroleague

None of this even relevant or pertinent, as the Euroleague is a higher level league than the NBA is.

It IS NBA related.

**** your thread

Quote Originally Posted by gabepizza
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0fBZwRvy8

He looks like a little boy going against a grown man.

How many points did Olympiacos lose that game by again?
    http://www.nba.com/games/20091012/OL...#nbaGIboxscore

Oh yeah. At least they fared better than Panathinaikos when they bought their minor league team to the US for some good NBA beatdowns.
    Oh look, it's the forum's resident mega troll.

Big Sofo throwing Shaq around like a little toy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwdXDO_99BA

Go crawl back to your little hole.

It says a lot about the Euroleague that they would try to sweep this horrific incident under the rug... when a clearly deranged 600lb over the hill slob tries to bulldoze his way into the Euroleague arena stands after fans you'd think security would intervene and league would respond with charges/fines/suspensions. But no, the shady Turkish Airlines aren't even acknowledging it let alone punishing Sofo for it. They must be really struggling to maintain their image if they're resorting to hiding their problems rather than fixing them.

a charge and a flagrant foul very impressive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft0fBZwRvy8shaq owned this punk
    Last edited by ralph_i_el; 04-08-2014 at 05:23 PM.

Local High School Star

http://youtu.be/Ft0fBZwRvy8?t=2m54s

Shaq teaching Sofo how to play basketball

That thing on Wikipedia is false made up bullshit. Probably added by gabepizza or qrich or some other lying scumbag. He was offered a contract by the Clippers, but it was a very insulting offer and their owner was very rude to him and his agent.

So he did not accept the offer.

That is the true story. What is posted at Wikipedia is bullshit and anything else from US sports media that claims the same is an outright lie.

None of this even relevant or pertinent, as the Euroleague is a higher level league than the NBA is.

It IS NBA related.
    Where is your proof that the Clippers' offer was an insult?

And @ the notion that EL>NBA

Last edited by KobesFinger; 04-08-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMaster
    So the two of you got something in common.

Local High School Star scott0326's Avatar

EUROLEAGUE SUCKS. no one cares lol

Dunking on everybody in the park

The offer probably contained provisions regarding his weight and bf%. I don't see how this could be offending, since he had big problems controlling his weight. He had to go to a clinic in Switzerland to loose weight. I remember seeing a post on this forum back in the 2008 (?) his bf% was 8% and I remember how he looked in 2008/09. This was an insult to anyone who knows how an 8% bf athlete should look like.

Banned

You guys are all trolls. Isn't it obvious that the best players on the planet would prefer to play in Europe? How could they pass up the substantially lower pay, the lower publicity world wide and playing in the odd warzone or substandard stadium. There's LITERALLY zero reasons why they would prefer to play in the NBA. The euroleague is better in every single way which is why the best athletes and most talented basketballers on the planet choose to play there over the NBA. Deal with it.

Sunshine State

Mods