Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron has never lost in the First Round of the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1

Even ifnlebron was the main reason they won 60 games he's the main reason why they lost against the Celtics in that pathetic conference finals because he gave up, trying to use a Phantom shoulder injury excuse. he was trying to do the same in 2011 but the heat denied that he was injured. As talented and athletic as he is he is weak in the head, he doesnt have heart as some people say.

In 2012 though he showed a lot of heart though, specially when he had those cramps because you could see he was playing with a mission becoming the point guard in that team. I give him his dues but I am not a stan like you guys tmacattack and just say he's the goat just because. Those two years were critical for him and he blew it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Even ifnlebron was the main reason they won 60 games he's the main reason why they lost against the Celtics in that pathetic conference finals because he gave up, trying to use a Phantom shoulder injury excuse. he was trying to do the same in 2011 but the heat denied that he was injured. As talented and athletic as he is he is weak in the head, he doesnt have heart as some people say.

In 2012 though he showed a lot of heart though, specially when he had those cramps because you could see he was playing with a mission becoming the point guard in that team. I give him his dues but I am not a stan like you guys tmacattack and just say he's the goat just because. Those two years were critical for him and he blew it.
    he did choke during the 2011 finals but I don't remember him faking a shoulder injury like you say

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    LeBron's performance in 2011 was the worst Finals performance out of any star I've ever seen. As bad as Kobe was in the '04 Finals, which was nearly as bad as LeBron in '07, LeBron's '11 Finals performance was even more pathetic.

That doesn't even take into account that Kobe single-handedly won a game and LeBron wasn't dealing with a rape accusation, a screwed up family, a feuding team mate, injured 3rd best player, team with horrible chemistry, starting PG who criticized the triangle l offense and said he didn't buy into it. and of course one of the all-time great defensive teams ever, if not the greatest.
    LeBron wasnt the one who kept the Heat in it in game 1?

Kobe was the issue why the Lakers didn't win in 2004. he sucked... worrying about who sucked more between Kobe in 2004 or LeBron in 2011 should be irrelevant but very hypocritical to nag about.

i dont even know why i'm responding to you. Kobe's c[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]ck is too far down your throat.

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    he did choke during the 2011 finals but I don't remember him faking a shoulder injury like you say
    of he did it was all over ESPN at the time, either that or elbow I keep forgetting. Supposedly he was playing with an injury and the heat in 2011 have to tell the news people that lebron didn't have an injury. didn't could try and find some proof about it if you don't believe me but I really don't want to look for any because I really don't care if you believe me or not as I don't really care enough about NBA players to lie about stupid crap like that. But even if I ws laying about that the fact is lebron choked in 2010 and that is a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke

Kobe was the issue why the Lakers didn't win in 2004. he sucked... worrying about who sucked more between Kobe in 2004 or LeBron in 2011 should be irrelevant but very hypocritical to nag about.

i dont even know why i'm responding to you. Kobe's c[COLOR="Black"]o[/COLOR]ck is too far down your throat.
    you can't even compare Kobe 04 to lebron 11. Kobe didn't choke he just had a bad series. You can compare lebron 07 to Kobe 04 for example which would be a more fair comparison.

Also you can't say nothing about his homerism when you are at best at bigger homer as him, but different balls though

College superstar

Kobe was the issue why the Lakers didn't win in 2004.
    Yeah, it was all Kobe's fault. The rest of the team outside Shaq of shooting 33%, Malone injured, Shaq's lazy play defensively and on the boards, and Payton's atrocious play had nothing to do with it. It's all Kobe's fault. That's why the biggest blow-out loss came in the game where he only had 13 shots, right? lmao.

What a moron.

I don't even know why I'm responding to you, a well known LeBron semen guzzler.
    Last edited by Ne 1; 10-08-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke

Love it how morons like you always want to try to diss Kobe to try to make Lebron look good. You seemed to have conveniently left out the part where the Lakers lost Malone during the playoffs. And say whatever you want about Kobe, he didn't just quit like Lebron did in '11, nor did he get embarrassed by a role player the way Terry did Lebron. Stop reaching
    Last edited by LakersReign; 10-08-2012 at 12:31 PM.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Wow. I didn't expect so many replies. This one of the most telling threads i've seen here.

As I said in the OP, this stat doesn't mean much because it's not better to miss the playoffs entirely than it is to miss the playoffs and lose.

This thread was a test to see how many people wouldcontradict themselves. I'm sure many haters in this thread like to go around talking about Lebron being 1-3 in the Finals (and that was actually brought up in this thread too), as if that was worse than him being 1-1. It clearly is not, as getting to the Finals and losing is better than not getting their at all.

So i think it goes without saying that you all failed the test.

Quote Originally Posted by tmacattack33
    Wow. I didn't expect so many replies. This one of the most telling threads i've seen here.

As I said in the OP, this stat doesn't mean much because it's not better to miss the playoffs entirely than it is to miss the playoffs and lose.

This thread was a test to see how many people wouldcontradict themselves. I'm sure many haters in this thread like to go around talking about Lebron being 1-3 in the Finals (and that was actually brought up in this thread too), as if that was worse than him being 1-1. It clearly is not, as getting to the Finals and losing is better than not getting their at all.

So i think it goes without saying that you all failed the test.

Not really.
    If you're good enough that you can get to the finals.. but you lose at the finals at a far higher rate than winning.. say 1/5. Doesn't that tell you something about their character?

I mean getting to the finals and winning say 2 out of 4. That's alright. But getting to the finals and losing most of the times? That just tells us that you are weak and can't handle pressure when it matters the most.

Lebron will soon be 1/4 in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Not really.
    If you're good enough that you can get to the finals.. but you lose at the finals at a far higher rate than winning.. say 1/5. Doesn't that tell you something about their character?

I mean getting to the finals and winning say 2 out of 4. That's alright. But getting to the finals and losing most of the times? That just tells us that you are weak and can't handle pressure when it matters the most.

Why was Jerry West considered one of the most clutch performers of his time then?
    Its funny, since when there was a West vs Wade comparison thread, West's superior clutch play was bought up, despite Wade being the better big game performer going by your analysis. Its only fair when it works both ways for your argument, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    of he did it was all over ESPN at the time, either that or elbow I keep forgetting. Supposedly he was playing with an injury and the heat in 2011 have to tell the news people that lebron didn't have an injury. didn't could try and find some proof about it if you don't believe me but I really don't want to look for any because I really don't care if you believe me or not as I don't really care enough about NBA players to lie about stupid crap like that. But even if I ws laying about that the fact is lebron choked in 2010 and that is a fact.

You don't care, yet you are in literally every Lebron thread bagging him, and in every Kobe thread protecting him.

Sad, sad kid.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez
    This has got to be the dumbest pro LeBron thread ever.

Some of you kids have only been watching the NBA since what 2010????

Look at the strength if the Eastern Conference on the 2000's. only two good teams and one great team.
    Good teams being Pistons and the Cavs and great being the Celtics. And that's it.
    let's not forget when people wanted the playoff format to be restructured to only include the 16 best teams throughout the league rather than the 8 best from each conference. that's how bad the east was.

cool stat

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Not really.

Well you'd have to use context, which is another thing this thread exposed...

...the same people trying to insert "Yeah, but the 7-0 is meaningless because the East sucked" don't use any context when trying to berate Lebron for having a 1-3 Finals record.

I love this thread. I threw a little stat out there (and even said it doesn't mean so much), and within a few days so many Lebron haters got butthurt and ended up contradicting themselves.