Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lebron's Future

Default Re: Lebron's Future

Quote Originally Posted by Mathius
    At least final.wraith is trying to argue his pathetic points. You haven't added anything intelligent to this thread at all except for fanboy nonsense.

Mathius
    true dat

Dunking on everybody in the park InLebronWeTrust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
    true dat

True dat??

Are you senile? You were just the one disagreeing with both of us you idiot. Go back to jay z and the brooklyn nets.

You guys really really humor me. I can't take it seriously to be honest. Just the fact that these speculations are so ridiculous.. wow.

and mathius, my boy.. I've been here buddy.. but you're kicking some straight up forum a$$ without me, why intervene?

Quote Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
    True dat??

Are you senile? You were just the one disagreeing with both of us you idiot. Go back to jay z and the brooklyn nets.

You guys really really humor me. I can't take it seriously to be honest. Just the fact that these speculations are so ridiculous.. wow.

and mathius, my boy.. I've been here buddy.. but you're kicking some straight up forum a$$ without me, why intervene?
    actualy they are currently in NJ

Dunking on everybody in the park InLebronWeTrust's Avatar

actualy they are currently in NJ

Hilarious.

How about the.. "Sh!tty wherever you put them" Nets?

Quote Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
    Hilarious.

How about the.. "Sh!tty wherever you put them" Nets?
    Yo that aint cool... lets see your team do good after Lebron leaves to the Nets

BUMP.

I look back and laugh.

People saying Miami is Random.

Where are the Nets going to get the money?

InLeBronWeTrust got soooo pissed. I was fooling around just to see how pissed he got. HILARIOUS. Is that Mathius dude around anymore?

Anyways. Have your feelings changed now?

Great college starter Black Joker's Avatar

BUMP.

I look back and laugh.

People saying Miami is Random.

Where are the Nets going to get the money?

InLeBronWeTrust got soooo pissed. I was fooling around just to see how pissed he got. HILARIOUS. Is that Mathius dude around anymore?

Anyways. Have your feelings changed now?
    Mathius is gone... probably out spreading his anger throughout the world

and hopefully Lebron stays, if not, it sucks, but the franchise will continue on, hopefully picking up some nice players in the lottery

Saw a basketball once

lebron finally makes a choice. this is a blockbuse if it's true. I'll post it here and just wait for steven a smith to confirm!

http://widerightandnattylight.wordpr...uster-signing/

Saw a basketball once

Why a Chicago fan actually wants Lebron to stay in Cleveland and make the East interesting.

http://www.dachicagosportsfan.com/

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

Hey guys, I really hope LeBron does stay in Cleveland. He has really turned that franchise around and its not only great basketball wise but for the city as well.

I'm a Bulls fan, but I'm pulling for you guys cause this whole superpower thing in Miami is a little outrageous and seeing LeBron bolt from where he started to leave and help a few friends in Wade and Bosh win rings doesn't really fit how he has made himself to be. LeBron is no sidekick and can stand alone. I see him as the hometown kid who wants nothing more than to bring a championship to his hometown.

I am the Sausage King

Quote Originally Posted by bullz_rule21
    Hey guys, I really hope LeBron does stay in Cleveland. He has really turned that franchise around and its not only great basketball wise but for the city as well.

I'm a Bulls fan, but I'm pulling for you guys cause this whole superpower thing in Miami is a little outrageous and seeing LeBron bolt from where he started to leave and help a few friends in Wade and Bosh win rings doesn't really fit how he has made himself to be. LeBron is no sidekick and can stand alone. I see him as the hometown kid who wants nothing more than to bring a championship to his hometown.
    As another bulls fan I second this. My best to the cavs, cleveland and the fans.