Default Shawn Kemp's son will play basketball at University of Washington

The son of former Seattle SuperSonics star Shawn Kemp has signed a scholarship agreement to play basketball at the University of Washington.

one2
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Default Re: Shawn Kemp's son will play basketball at University of Washington

[QUOTE=insidehoops]The son of former Seattle SuperSonics star Shawn Kemp has signed a scholarship agreement to play basketball at the University of Washington.

Banned

I bet you can form a basketball team with all of Kemp's sons.

The Huskies on the Left coast are going to be nice. If they all can get on the same page, Washington should have a very good season.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    The Huskies on the Left coast are going to be nice. If they all can get on the same page, Washington should have a very good season.
    i think next year is their big year
    too risky to say whether they'll gel this year or not, but if they can keep their lineup in tact for next year, watchout!

Quote Originally Posted by Burgz
    i think next year is their big year
    too risky to say whether they'll gel this year or not, but if they can keep their lineup in tact for next year, watchout!
    True. But with this "One and Done" stuff, it throws alot of teams chances in the wind. Hopefully Washington doesn't fall into that trap.

I wonder if he is not trying to win fans by coat tail riding his dad's popularity. Unlike Junior, Nate McMillan's son actually chose to not play in the Seattle area to get away from his own dad's legacy as a Sonic.